BY BODY DRENCH

WHAT IT IS Body Drench Detox Black Charcoal Pore Refining Mask is a powerful deep cleansing mask that effectively purifies the skin. WHAT IT DOES Introducing Earth MUD Masks three highly effective facial masks uniquely developed to purify and nourish the skin. Use individually or mix and match the multi tasking formulas for a multi mask cocktail based on your personal skin care needs. This mask offers effective T-Zone treatment and uses black charcoal to magnetically draw out dirt oil and impurities leaving skin smoother and clearer. Uncover healthy radiant skin naturally. see more...

Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
I found this Body Drench, the black mask at my local Armstrong McCall Beauty Supply. I am EXTREMELY happy with this mask! You can see from the picture that it grabbed a lot of impurities from my skin! The sensation is hard to describe but you can feel a coolness once you put it on your skin. This is not a wimpy mask. It does hurt when you peel it off. There is residue left behind where it’s spread thin but it quickly and easily comes off with a wet washcloth. I give it a 5 our of 5 rating!
brianna d.
Definitely love this mask but it does take multiple uses to actually work. Also it leaves residue on my face that takes quite a while to actually get off. Overall, after multiple uses I definitely see a change in my skin and unclogged pores!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Great mask, my pores were large and very visible. After one use of this mask my pores were not visible. Left my skin feeling so soft and rejuvenated. This mask was very effective and I would definitely recommend it!!
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Pretty good at helping to control oil and clogged pores. I’ve used this once a week or every other week when I’m getting oily or notice clogged pores. Doesn’t dry out your skin, and leaves it feeling soft. I notice I’m less oily for a few days after using it.
Eunice L.
Atlanta
Very nice pore clearing mask that removes oil without being too drying or too harsh. The mask is a mud mask and almost has the texture of jell-o. It dries in about 10 minutes. It feels minty too which is nice. Great mask for oil/ combo/ normal skin.
Elizabeth S.
Feels nice. The purpose is to detoxify the skin with charcoal. You put it in and wait will it drys then wash it off. This mask seems to tighten the skin while drying. My skin feels soft and my pores are blurred for a while
valerie F.
whittier
Got this as a gift and didn’t not like it at all! Gives a irritation to my face and a burning sensation. Gave it another try and didn’t not see a difference. Would not recommend to anybody!
THIS SUCKED!!!!!!! It came out like tar. I couldn't even get it out of the bottle without putting my whole body weight on it. I am 122 lbs. It didn't even clear any pores just ripped out my freaking baby hairs. Really disappointed.
Lexi R.
Pekin, IL
Can definitely tell a difference after using this one. I love the menthol in the making makes your face feel exceptionally clean. I purchased it from a licensed only supply store. Would recommend to others.
Makenna I.
Saint Helens, OR
one of the best masks i’ve used. love how you know it’s done when you put it on because it becomes dry and changes to a lighter color. love love love it Body Drench Detox Black Charcoal Pore Refining Mask
Hali N.
San Diego
Is this product safe during pregnancy?