MakeupPerfume & CologneVictoria's Secret
Body by Eau De Parfum Spray (New Love Your Body Edition) 34 oz

by Victoria's Secret

Body By Victoria's Secret is a sexy, sensual fragrance. Top Notes: Crushed Leaves, Freesia, Mandarin. Middle Notes: Water Hyacinth, Cucumber, Stephanotis.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray (New Love Your Body Edition) 3.4 oz!
Anna D.
richton, MS
when i wanna mix up scents i sometimes use this. it’s a strong smelling perfume but not overwhelming
Princess P.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great perfume for the cost. I like to save my more expensive perfumes for special occasions and evening wear, so I use this as my every day scent. I find the scent to be nice and fruity and I get lots of compliments on it. I would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?