BY BODY BY VI VISALUS

• Does these products work well for weight loss?4 Answers
  • Have anyone tried to make shakes with the ViSalus with adding fruit...3 Answers
Body By Vi VISALUS
  • "great weight loss product, lots of my friends and me used this some of them lost up to 30 pounds with it." in 1 review
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
I love the taste...like cake batter. It can be mixed with a lot of different things to change up the flavor like fruit, sugar free pudding or Jell-O, and Ovaltine. It keeps me full until my next meal. It does make me kind of gassy sometimes (sorry...tmi...but just keepin' it real), which I assume is due to the high fiber content and/or sucralose. That's another con for some...sucralose...and possible for some, soy.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Hilliard, OH
I swear by this. If you are looking to start a healthy lifestyle and meal plan, this is a great way to go. The shakes are great, the supplements are high quality, and there are a ton of other products to aid in your weight loss or wellness journey. I lost 30 lbs in 3 months on the 90 day challenge and kept it off. While it is costly, it can be the catalyst you need to jumpstart your journey.
Krystina S.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
The flavor is okay. It does have a bit of a chalky taste to it. I put this in my breakfast smoothies and even with all the other ingredients that I put in, the chalky taste is still prominent. It makes drinking the entire shake a bit difficult. The little flavor packs are disgusting. They have that gross artificial fruit taste to them.
Carra T.
Carra T.
Very gross. Tastes like chalk. I couldn't stand the lack of flavor and the chemicals are very bad. I highly recommend Shakeology. I've lost 6.75 inches in three weeks with it. If you're interested in trying it out, shoot me a message at ctheodorebbcoach at gmail dot com! I can get you some free samples!
Jade D.
Jade D.
I really like this program. I just did the shakes, but my mom did the whole program for three months. She said she felt better and lost 14 lbs. I lost several lbs and genuinely enjoyed the taste.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
This stuff is the first "shake" crap I have tried. Firstly it isn't healthy I don't care what nutrients it has you cant just have two shakes a day and one meal it is not healthy. It tastes awful and I didn't see results. I now use herbalife and its changed my life forever.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Otsego, MN
The sweet cream powder is my favorite!! i love making shakes at home with all sorts of fruit and stuff (:
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
My sister in law let me try one of her shakes to compare it to the meal replacement shake I was using. This one was so much better hands down! She only mixed it with water where my others I feel like I have to put vanilla soy milk, bananas, etc...It also left me full for several hours and I didn't feel the need to snack or graze. When I run out of the meal replacement I currently have I will be buying this!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Independence, MO
I love this stuff! Tastes great and fills you up! I lost about 25lbs while using this product! I will definitely be using it again soon! I have never found a protein/shake mix that I can drink, like I can ViSalus! It's great tasting with none of the gritty texture.
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Love this stuff. It tastes yummy and I don't mind taking it at all. Still waiting for results but I just started a week ago
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Does these products work well for weight loss?
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
Have anyone tried to make shakes with the ViSalus with adding fruits and vegetables?