• Does these products work well for weight loss?4 Answers
  • Have anyone tried to make shakes with the ViSalus with adding fru...3 Answers
  • "great weight loss product, lots of my friends and me used this some of them lost up to 30 pounds with it." in 1 review
Amber W.
Independence, MO
I love this stuff! Tastes great and fills you up! I lost about 25lbs while using this product! I will definitely be using it again soon! I have never found a protein/shake mix that I can drink, like I can ViSalus! It's great tasting with none of the gritty texture.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You cannot judge the taste of this product poorly unless you're drinking it only with milk or water! So please disregard those comments unless that is your only plan for consumption.

As a body building this product is a great protein with low calories in addition to shakes pre and or post workout. Using it as added protein instead of meal replacement allows for the added benefits of nutrients to your diet. Yes, the ingredients are crap. Bu they are as equally crappy as all other protein supplements and surely not as crappy as your usual unhealthy diet. However, because of the low calories i DO NOT recommend using it as a twice daily meal replacement. Very unhealthy.

If you're adding to a shake with a banana, maybe greek yogurt, fruit, whatever. Taste is great.
Jennifer H.
My sister in law let me try one of her shakes to compare it to the meal replacement shake I was using. This one was so much better hands down! She only mixed it with water where my others I feel like I have to put vanilla soy milk, bananas, etc...It also left me full for several hours and I didn't feel the need to snack or graze. When I run out of the meal replacement I currently have I will be buying this!
Michelle F.
Hilliard, OH
I swear by this. If you are looking to start a healthy lifestyle and meal plan, this is a great way to go. The shakes are great, the supplements are high quality, and there are a ton of other products to aid in your weight loss or wellness journey. I lost 30 lbs in 3 months on the 90 day challenge and kept it off. While it is costly, it can be the catalyst you need to jumpstart your journey.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
I really love it. It really help me lose weight. It's for the best to order it off of Amazon. If anyone said that they try it and said it's crap are an idiot and never thought of adding not just the flavorings, but, also add fruits and vegetables or anything that goes well with a shake, except for the usual meats, poultry, and seafood and fish. I know it sounds so weird, but, I was working my way off to 300lbs to be in the 200lbs. Believe me it's better than what you would get if you have those sugary food that have been advertising.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the taste...like cake batter. It can be mixed with a lot of different things to change up the flavor like fruit, sugar free pudding or Jell-O, and Ovaltine. It keeps me full until my next meal. It does make me kind of gassy sometimes (sorry...tmi...but just keepin' it real), which I assume is due to the high fiber content and/or sucralose. That's another con for some...sucralose...and possible for some, soy.
Julie C.
Topsham, ME
I have tried many "shakes" out there and not because I am looking for a quick way to loose weight but because I am NEVER hungry and I knew I need some kind of help to get my nutrients and whatnot throughout the day!

I like Visalus cause it didn't taste chalky like most other products and alone it tastes like cake batter!

There are so many ways you can work this into your day it was very easy for me to get more than one meal in a day. And then when you add excising in on top it is a win win for everyone!
Malissa B.
Kenosha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been trying to lose 20ish lbs for years and nothing has worked until ViSalus. I drink 2 shakes a day, have a few sensible snacks and the inches just fall off. Don't buy off Amazon. Your getting ripped off in the long run, be sure to get from an independent ViSalus distributor/ promoter
Lashundra P.
Vestavia, AL
I was hoping to see more reviews on this product because i have been using it for 1 month my results aren't that great. once i signed i was then told the truth about this product. You can't eat what u want for dinner. Don't drink sodas, & exercise. Pretty much the norm. But if I'm doing that i don't need to spend $100 a month for this product. It did work for my teenage cousin & my co-worker however my co-worker had to spend $200 a month for the large package in the pic.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The flavor is okay. It does have a bit of a chalky taste to it. I put this in my breakfast smoothies and even with all the other ingredients that I put in, the chalky taste is still prominent. It makes drinking the entire shake a bit difficult. The little flavor packs are disgusting. They have that gross artificial fruit taste to them.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does these products work well for weight loss?
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
Have anyone tried to make shakes with the ViSalus with adding fruits and vegetables?