3 colors available

BY BODY BREAKTHROUGH

Herbal Dietary Supplement. Value Pack All Natural. A Premier Oriental Herbal Dieter s Tea for Men & Women A Balanced Diet Plan Enclosed. Hints for Good Health: Eat natural fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Decrease high calorie foods, sugar, fats and salt content. Exercise Trimm-Maxx® everyday. Include some fiber into your diet. No Chemicals - No Caffeine 1-800-TRIMMAXX *These statements have not been evaluated by. see more...

Amy R.
Amy R.
Jeffersonville, IN
I have personally tried this product and it works excellent. I want to personally recommend this I was very skeptical at first then I went to ccvs and purchased it and the weight just fell off at a rapid rate.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I would love to try this product and need more information about I would buy it. I am always worried about trying something that I have not really investigated before buying.
C. B.
C. B.
Chattanooga, TN
Nothing special here. Jitters, nausea and I had to stop taking it. Exercise and watching what you eat - that works.