BY BODY BENEFITS

Large Enough To Keep Long Locks Dry! Water resistant to keep hair dry and style intact Keep your hair dry with this shower cap.  The generous 12" diameter is full enough to cover long locks and styled hair without crushing.  The cap stays comfortably in place with a soft, elastic band. Try our other Body Benefits by Body Image® bath accessories for all your bath needs. ; see more...

Body Benefits Vinyl Shower Cap
  • "After multiple uses it may start to stretch out, but they last longer than the cheap clear plastic ones!" in 1 review
amanda w.
You might look ridiculous, but...these really do keep your hair from getting wet. After multiple uses it may start to stretch out, but they last longer than the cheap clear plastic ones!
Emma L.
Brentwood, TN
Inexpensive and works well for a few times, but the cap stretches out quickly and needs replaced soon. Luckily replacing it isn't a big deal because it's so cheap.
Karla P.
Front Royal, VA
Shower cap is a must as I use oil in my hair and keep it overnight. So I cannot go without this shower cap.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Inexpensive and works good, I'm able to shower my body and not get my hair wet which I love!
Lindsey Z.
It's cheap and does the job. I mean seriously what else do you want from a shower cap?
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Great cap. Great for baths or for showers when you don't want your hair to get wet. It does what it says it does, so it's great to me!
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone still use shower caps?
Jennifer S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone still use shower caps?