BY BODY BENEFITS

Use Warm Or Cold To Relax And Soothe Away Stress. Maximum coverage! Wrap your eyes in comfort - covers forehead, eyes and nose for maximum relief. Use warm or cold, for a little pampering after a long day.  Warm therapy relieves and relaxes while cold therapy soothes and refreshes tired senses. Try our other Body Benefits by Body Image® bath accessories for all your bath needs. Made In China. see more...

Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I have tried allot of eye products to stop the tired and soreness of my eyes and this is one of the things that does work well, there are just a couple others, this is great to though you will feel much better
Geri C.
Geri C.
La Porte, TX
I love this mask! I keep mine in the fridge all the time and use for puffy eyes, sinus headaches, and migraines. LOVE IT!
Kortni A.
Kortni A.
When I have a headache this is the only thing that helps to get rid of them, I keep it in the fridge then use it as needed
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Louisville, KY
I always use mine cold! And I love it! Especially when I have a headache, it is a lifesaver! Good price, and provides so much comfort and relief!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This eye mask is wonderful! I love how wonderfully refreshing and invigorated it makes me feel!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
North Tonawanda, NY
Great for after work to relax or when I have a headache :) I keep mine in the fridge so when I need it it's ready to go. Had to get a spare cuz my bf loves it too lol
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
For troubled skin around your eyes, this works miracles. Makes you feel like you're at a spa.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
My instant morning refresher! A cup of coffee and my eye mask are my must haves in the morning. The mask instantly wakes you up, reduces puffiness, and your eyes will thank you! The only downside is that it is really cold, duh. Sometimes I put a paper towel around the mask.
Robin H.
Robin H.
Orlando , Fl
I love this eye mask. I leave it in my refrigerator so when I need it is good to go. Extremely refreshing and cooling. Great to use when waking up or after a long day at work.