BY BODY BENEFITS #92 in Hairbrushes & Combs

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pop-Up Hairbrush with Mirror

Buy on Walgreens
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is the cutest little thing.  My 9 year old daughter is into everything fashion, hair and accessories.  She has just recently started carrying a purse and we found this to go in it and she loves it.  We actually have several...for her purse, car, and backpack.  It is the perfect size for her and the mirror is great so she can see what it looks like and then fold it back up to fit perfectly in any size space.  We purchased ours at our local beauty supply store, but I have seen them at Walmart and Walgreens, as well as Dollar stores.
Rosa R.
Bronx, NY
Great for on the go or just to keep it in your purse many would love it even has a mirror. it a Pop-Up Hairbrush with Mirror that would help and benefit many. would definitely recommend it to others like my friends, coworkers, classmates, teachers and family members.
Sanihe R.
Es bastante comodo, practivo y super bonito! Me gusta que ademas de tener espejo, no pesa absolutamente nada y viene en muchos colores asi que facilmente podemos escoger dentro de una graaan gama de opciones, de verdad lo recomiendo a otros.
Monica E.
I have had one of these on several instances. When I was younger, I'd carry one in my purse, book bag, etc. for school. This brush is super affordable, as you can find it for about $1. It's great for on the go when you need to comb your hair quickly. (think picture day at school) It's not great for very thick hair. ( I have baby fine, stick straight hair.)
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
I've been using Body Benefits Pop-Up Hairbrush with Mirror for years! Easily stored in a purse! Great for on the go! Very affordable! Not very durable! I've broken many of them! But I will still buy them and use them for many more years! Where the brush/mirror connect is where it usually breaks, but both brush and mirror are still usable after they break off!
Erin A.
I absolutely love these. I have bought several- which ought to tell you something. They do break, the mirror from the brush, but you know, I love the compact brush so much that I just keep using it in my purse. I'd love it if it were a bit sturdier and more heavy, but then it wouldn't be so wonderfully cheap!
Haylee H.
Honestly, these are like $2 and they definitely show it. Yes, if you need to run a brush through your hair and this is the only thing that fits in your purse, go for it. Or if you need to touch up your makeup, this little mirror is great for that. Its compact size is cute and travel ready. I own the pink and purple one and keep them in my purses.
Valerie P.
Hayward, CA
Body Benefits Pop-Up Hairbrush with Mirror is so convenient. I have one for my desk at work and one in my purse at all times. It comes in handy when I'm out and just need to do a quick brush to tame my wide hair. Plus it's a mirror too and doesn't take up much space in my makeup bag I carry in my purse.
Olivia H.
I keep one of these in my car for those days when I wear my hair down. It always needs combed out when I wear it down so this is the perfect little brush. You can keep one is a locker or carry on in your purse as well because they don't take up a lot of room. And there's a mirror on the other side!
Amy W.
Have had several of these are they are not long lasting. The design leave something to be desired. Hard to maneuver through the hair which in turn puts stress on the hinge and it wears out quickly and finally snaps off. Great concept but design leaves something to be desired for long term.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which color would you get?
Wendy O.
Do the bristles get damaged after use?
Gloria G.
Sheboygan, WI
how many people actually have this?