BY BODY BENEFITS #97 in Hairbrushes & Combs

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pop-Up Hairbrush with Mirror

Buy on Walgreens
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Body Benefits Pop-Up Hairbrush with Mirror for years! Easily stored in a purse! Great for on the go! Very affordable! Not very durable! I've broken many of them! But I will still buy them and use them for many more years! Where the brush/mirror connect is where it usually breaks, but both brush and mirror are still usable after they break off!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had one of these on several instances. When I was younger, I'd carry one in my purse, book bag, etc. for school. This brush is super affordable, as you can find it for about $1. It's great for on the go when you need to comb your hair quickly. (think picture day at school) It's not great for very thick hair. ( I have baby fine, stick straight hair.)
Erin A.
Erin A.
I absolutely love these. I have bought several- which ought to tell you something. They do break, the mirror from the brush, but you know, I love the compact brush so much that I just keep using it in my purse. I'd love it if it were a bit sturdier and more heavy, but then it wouldn't be so wonderfully cheap!
brittany b.
brittany b.
White Cloud, MI
It is a small foldable brush which is good if your on vacation or just an extra one to keep in your purse the only thing I did not like is that I have thick hair and it could barely brush it with out getting stuck! Good for kids or if you have thin hair!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this combo! Goes perfect in my baby bag. I use the mirror to touch up my #makeup or comb my babies crazy hair. She has straight hair so it works really well for her. And for the price you can't go wrong.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the cutest little thing.  My 9 year old daughter is into everything fashion, hair and accessories.  She has just recently started carrying a purse and we found this to go in it and she loves it.  We actually have several...for her purse, car, and backpack.  It is the perfect size for her and the mirror is great so she can see what it looks like and then fold it back up to fit perfectly in any size space.  We purchased ours at our local beauty supply store, but I have seen them at Walmart and Walgreens, as well as Dollar stores.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Bronx, NY
Great for on the go or just to keep it in your purse many would love it even has a mirror. it a Pop-Up Hairbrush with Mirror that would help and benefit many. would definitely recommend it to others like my friends, coworkers, classmates, teachers and family members.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
I keep one of these in my car for those days when I wear my hair down. It always needs combed out when I wear it down so this is the perfect little brush. You can keep one is a locker or carry on in your purse as well because they don't take up a lot of room. And there's a mirror on the other side!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Have had several of these are they are not long lasting. The design leave something to be desired. Hard to maneuver through the hair which in turn puts stress on the hinge and it wears out quickly and finally snaps off. Great concept but design leaves something to be desired for long term.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fun brush I purchased for my daughter to use while playing dress up. It's okay for that purpose but would recommend for daily use. The brush portion pops out every now and then.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Which color would you get?
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Do the bristles get damaged after use?
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Sheboygan, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
how many people actually have this?