Body Benefits Men's Bath Sponge uploaded by Ashley M.Body Benefits Men's Bath Sponge uploaded by Katelyn P.

BY GENERIC #27 in Sponges & Loofahs

Body Benefits Men's Bath Sponge: Netting creates a rich lather for an all-over clean Easy-to-hold strap Item 07148 see more...

Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Yoazin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this loofah even though it's for men I use it. I feel like this cleans out every part of your body real good just add soap and you're good to go. It might be a bit rought and that's why I like it. It doesn't scratch or hurt in any way. But the roughtnes is what has me feeling clean like if I scrubbed all the nastiness away lol
Ashley M.
So I've actually bought this for my partner & let me tell you he absolutely loves it! He says he likes how soft it feels on his skin! Cleans up his body very well. He says that its inexpensive and stays together pretty well. As in it doesn't rip easily. [product:body-benefits-men's-bath-sponge]
Katelyn P.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this loofa! The actual loofa part is dense, and easily picks up product. The handle is comfortable, and a lot sturdier than the normal rope handle. I feel like this sponge has lasted longer than previous sponges, and I would definitely purchase it again.
Joelle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this at my local Rite Aid and loved it! Not that it was super different from any other loofah but still a great one!!
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
My boyfriend uses a loofa and he swears by it! It lathers and soaps! He would recommend it to everyone !
Erin P.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My spouse and i love these things. He usually has the dove one but i get whatever one haha doesnt matter to me as they all basically work the same. They do tens to fall apart but that just means its time for a new one. My favourite thing about it is how much soap you actually save as a tiny drop goes a long long way on these things!
julise s.
i bought this for my boyfriend and he says he likes how soft it feels on his skin! Cleans up his body very well.
Emily T.
Recommended by many people, stays together very well and keeps your skin feeling soft.