BY BODY BENEFITS #47 in Sponges & Loofahs

Natural Loofah Fibers Delicately Remove Dry Or Flaky Skin For An All Over Clean. Cleanse And Exfoliate Hard-To-Reach Areas. Detachable Brush! Made In China see more...

Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
I got this for my boyfriend because he wanted something that could scrub really well.  It did just that it scrubbed really well, but the problem is it didn't even last a month before the brush part fell off the stick.  This loofah was not cheap enough to break that fast and replace, I won't buy it again despite how well it worked.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
This is a wonderful Loofah brush because it reaches everywhere easily. There is nothing like having a good scrub with a loofah. My husband took claim to mine.
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
I love loofahs and this one is awesome considering it has a handle that helps reach everywhere easily. Overall i really like this product alot!
philamena o.
I can reach all of my body with this and it's far better than a loofah. A loofah can't reach my back, but this thing can.
Leanne S.