Body Benefits Delicate Bath Sponge Assorted Colors uploaded by Christie T.Body Benefits Delicate Bath Sponge Assorted Colors uploaded by Jada V.Body Benefits Delicate Bath Sponge Assorted Colors uploaded by Taniesha F.

BY BODY BENEFITS #2 in Sponges & Loofahs

Silky Soft for Smooth, Beautiful Skin Reveal Radiant, Refreshed Skin. Soft Cleansing Sponge. Fine Netting is Ideal For Gently Cleansing Sensitive Skin. Recyclable. Great For Sensitive Skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I love using body puffs because they exfoliate, last a long time, and help lather so you use less body wash." in 6 reviews
  • "Great price for a great sponge i love using these because they lather so well." in 5 reviews
  • "They are very soft they don't strip your skin & super affordable." in 5 reviews
  • "Only thing is i like to scrub really hard with them so they tend to fall apart pretty easily." in 5 reviews
  • "They are amazing and are so good to help get ride of dead skin so you know your body is clean." in 5 reviews
Madison M.
Review for: Bath Sponge 1 sponge, Bath Sponge 1 sponge more...
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Kennedi F.
Smiths Sta, AL
I use a loofa in the shower every single day. It's soft with a hint of roughness to help exfoliate the skin while in the shower. They're 1 or 2 dollars and last a good amount of time. Pair this with your favorite body wash and you're good to go!
Paige N.
New castle, PA
These are the only things I will use in the shower. I feel like they make more bubbles than rags do. I love the loop so they are easy to hang on a hook in the bathroom.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Bath Sponge 1 sponge more...
I use my bath pouf in every shower and buy multiple for the whole family. I love them! Perfect amount of exfoliation and super convenient no funky smelling washcloth or a ton of laundry to do!
Denise M.
Memphis
Review for: Other more...
This is a really nice sponge.  It has a lot of gauze tightly secured and holds body wash well.  It is quite affordable and comes in a variety of colors.
Enve E.
Coral Springs, FL
Review for: Bath Sponge 1 sponge more...
This is an everyday in the shower item. It’s soft yet rough, it exfoliates your skin making is feel good afterwards. They are not expensive so you should really get yourself one. I buy a new one almost every 3-5 months only because It starts to feel different. This is really a useful item.
Shawnna O.
I really like how soft it leaves my skin , i purchased mines at big lots for about 2$ I noticed after a while the loofahs form started to deform. if the company could fix that ? all will be swell
Daresha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how my skin feels when using a loofah but I do not like how temporary they are. Once you use it for a while it becomes big and it unravels. I just found it better for me to use a towel instead. It's cheaper and lasts me for as long as I need it to with washes of course.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Bath Sponge 1 sponge, Bath Sponge 1 sponge more...
These body sponges are cheap and last about 4 months. Great to exfoliate your body when in the shower. I would recommend changing them out every 4 months though.
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love bath sponges and puffs. I always use mine every day I have a pink one and a blue one. I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys bubbles and soapsuds. They are gentle enough for even babies I would recommend this product for all. They are awesome and a great price. @Influenster #Influenster #bathtime
Hunter F.
East Ridge, TN
I prefer using the natural type sponge lufas, but does anyone know how long it's ok to keep these before needing to replace?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So these loofahs last a great while or after a couple of uses it spreads open,?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Loofah or wash cloth?
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone tired these are they good for exfoliating with?