Body Benefits Delicate Bath Sponge uploaded by Nikkie S.

BY BODY BENEFITS #48 in Sponges & Loofahs

Remove dry or flaky skin with this Body Image Body Benefits Loofah Bath Sponge Set. It includes two all-natural fiber loofahs to help exfoliate skin and promote circulation for healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating bath sponge softens and expands when... see more...

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I purchased this product because I wanted to use a sponge rather than my hands to wash my face with. I felt like my hands wasn't getting my face clean from all the dirt and oil. The price is great, the quality of the product is great. The sponge can be a little harsh on your face, but if you use a gentle face wash and a circular motion while washing your face. This product should do you just fine. I like this product and I will continue to buy it
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
I have used the body benefits 'exfoliating' 2 facial sponges, maybe because my face is sensitive but it's a pretty rough. I don't normally use it for my face because it take a few times to remove the roughness.