Body Benefits Delicate Bath Sponge

by Body Benefits

Remove dry or flaky skin with this Body Image Body Benefits Loofah Bath Sponge Set. It includes two all-natural fiber loofahs to help exfoliate skin and promote circulation for healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating bath sponge softens and expands when...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Benefits Delicate Bath Sponge!
Lori M.
Hackett, AR
This is the one I use on my face at least twice a week to come and get the dead skins or skin cells off my face pretty reasonable price I would definitely purchase again
Natalie  T.
Spring Valley, CA
Works great has a good later and doesn’t fall apart compared to other sponges. Definitely recommend
Dulce  B.
San Jose, CA
I don't like it because it loosens up fast and also the quality of the product is not good
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,246 reviews
A good scrubbie for exfoliation. Not too hard, just right.I bought this due to good reviews but was unsure how abrasive it would be on my skin. I was impressed how soft it is yet exfoliates my skin. Previously I was getting the gentle one, but now I have switched to this one. Highly recommend it, 10 out 10!
Yahaira  F.
Fitchburg, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is great because it is gentle with your skin but it helps to remove all the dead cells from your skin
Elianna S.
Palmdale
amazing product! love how it makes my skin feel great for sensitive skin as well. and affordable
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,284 reviews
Love this bath sponge Is soft and leave my skin really soft is relaxing I love the texture of this sponge
Monique M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the big sponges. It helps lather up my body wash good. Once I purchased one and the string fell off shorty but that only happened once.
Lizz G.
Hilliard, OH
Does a good job of washing. Not too expensive. Doesn’t untie and lasts. My kids love theirs also.
Tasha J.
Charleston , SC
I’m about anything that I can buy on a bargain! These work just as great as the expensive ones and you get them for half the price!

Looking for your answer?