Body Benefits Bristle Bath Brush uploaded by Mallory W.

BY BODY BENEFITS

Scrub Hard-to-Reach Areas. Bristles Provide Skin-Tingling Clean. Easy Grip Handle Gives an Extended Reach. Reaches Areas like Back & Legs *Actual product styling & colors may vary. see more...

Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I don't have very sensitive skin but this irritates the heck out of my skin! I always get some rashy spot after using it no matter what product I use alongside it. It does do a good job exfoliating and is budget-friendly, but just not worth it for me.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: Body Benefits Bristle Bath Brush more...
I picked one up at Walmart, and the brush didn't last more than a month. It was great a first than once it got worn out so fast it was pointless. I know use these great scrub gloves works amazing!
Karla P.
Front Royal, VA
This brush works great. It makes it so much easier to wash my back. It's not too rough, but it's rough enough to really clean your skin.
Alison J.
I loved this at first but it was hard to take apart then the bristle messed up and couldn't get it clean left over soap was in it.
angel h.
Bristol, VT
This brush is awesome! its not too soft so it doesn't clean you properly but not too rough where it hurts to wash your back.
Brittany K.
I love how easy it makes washing your back and it's easy to use. I love how long the handle is also!!