BY BODY BENEFITS

Creates Rich Lather To Cleanse Skin The textured surface delivers an energizing massage & overflows with suds for an all over clean. see more...

• How long do these last or when should they be replaced?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These body sponges lather so well. I love the way they lightly exfoliate while you're washing up. I feel so much cleaner when i use one of these, and they are so soft i'm not left raw or red from scrubbing. These aren't to expensive and definitely worth the money.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
This is such a great sponge, perfect for gentle exfoliation and leaves my skin feeling clean and renewed. I incorporate it into my shower routine a few times a week.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I love this body sponge. Its really soft but still does a great job of exfoliating my skin. I would definitely recommend this for daily use.
Yeraldi G.
Katy, TX
I love this sponge, I feel clean after I shower, its by far the softest sponge out there that does its job and I fell super clean.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
What it feels like to me is like a nice heavy hands helping you because all the water is can hold. Every girl should own one
Karla P.
Front Royal, VA
It exfoliates my skin and it is affordable and it is very soft and does not strip off your skin. So I would recommend it.
Anna k.
Saugus , CA
I absolutely love these sponges I feel like they really clean you and you feel really soft after
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It’s a wonderful product keep doing what you do because you are so well. I will buy again.
Courtni A.
This is amazing!! It keeps your skin very soft. Great to use for everyday care.
April D.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long do these last or when should they be replaced?