BY BODY BENEFITS

Lather Quickly to Gently Cleanse & Refresh Skin These bath & shower gloves gently scrub your body squeaky clean.  Enjoy a quick lather, plus the textured nylon helps stimulate circulation for healthier skin. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "this is a great product because it last a long time and makes you feel really good and it makes your skin really soft " in 1 review
  • "On days that you just want to get down and dirty and get rid of all that dry skin and dead skin cells, this is the best product to use." in 1 review
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love these gloves! They are super affordable and work really well. I was super happy the first time I tried and am now a repeat user. Feels like you can really get everything clean. Would buy these again.
Mary D.
I can appreciate a good simple gentle everyday exfoliant and I appreciate these they make my body feel so fresh, soft, and clean! Now isn't that the goal when we get in the shower people? These glove make washing faster, skin healthier and washing fun! A shower must have!
Che'lise H.
La Porte, IN
I love these bath and shower gloves! Since using these gloves, I feel so much cleaner. I love the way it has that soothing scratchy feel against my skin. My daughter asked if she can buy one and she loves it as well. They lather wonderfully but they snag easily.
Erin G.
Petaluma, CA
These gloves are amazing! I am a type of person that loves to slough off dead skin cells in the shower and then finish up with my fav bath gel. These are perfect for doing both! They fit to your hands (obviously of course) which means they contour as well to your body as possible (which is the hard time I have with some loofahs out there). A definite must try.
Analy G.
I used to buy these at Walmart a few years back and I haven't been able to find them since then. I really liked how clean these made me feel. It's like your scrubbing yourself with your own hands! The only down side, for me, is I felt the body wash was wasted easily. I would totally buy again if I could find them.
Steph C.
I loveeee using this before and after shaving my legs. Gets rid of all that dead skin. I also like using them before tanning or using tanning lotion to get nice even color and help your summer tan last longer. I don't use it daily, because it's a little too rough for daily use but once a week at least!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Grabbed these on a whim when in the middle of winter but ended up really liking them. I use them a couple times a week and they're easy to just throw in the washer to clean. The only drawback it sometimes they can be awkward to get product out of the bottle when you have them on.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I've gotten these for Christmas stocking stuffers and thought they were very weird at first. I did, however, really grow to like them, as they exfoliate while helping you get any hard to reach areas, or areas that require sensitivity. weird, but effective.
Phoebe J.
Perfect solutions for ridding yourself of daily dead skin cells, and it feels good too! I like that it can be used with bar soap or liquid body wash! It completely replaced my loofah!! And hand towel :-)
Cheyenne M.
Maryville, TN
This body glove is perfect for exfoliating your whole body in a fun way. Because it is in "glove" form it is easier to get hard to reach places to exfoliate and does the job well!
Lupiana S.
Really works?
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this also exfoliate?
Kathryn C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This sound like a silly question but what exactly are these for? Do you just use to wash off instead of a loofah?