BY BODY BENEFITS

Brush, Rasp, Pumice & File For a Beautiful Sleep. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "i use this for my feet and i love it,works great and removes all the rough stuff" in 1 review
Natalie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I loved this when I was able to use it. The buffing side worked great on my heels, which are ridiculously calloused. One recommendation, however: Do NOT leave this in the shower after using. Take it out, dry it off, and hang it up. Otherwise the brush part will mold. I left mine in the shower over night ONE night and I couldn't bring myself to use it again because it had molded.
Amanda H.
Huntington, WV
Works great until the file ultimately falls off. This has happened to me 3 times. You're better off either getting one at the dollar store and replacing it constantly or buying a separate file.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Works pretty good until it starts to fall apart. I wouldn't use it in the shower because it'll start to fall apart.
Karla P.
Front Royal, VA
Cynthia P.
Lancaster, CA
I use this for my feet and i love it,works great and removes all the rough stuff
Sam W.
Lowell, MI
Decent product, what you would expect. Very typical and nothing special here.
Nishu S.
I use it almost daily for my feet. it is compact and does its job well. Although i feel the build quality could have been better.
Nothing amazing about packaging.
Tamara G.
Pretty average. It works alright until it starts to fall apart. It's about the same as any you would find at a dollar store.
Bill D.