2 colors available

BY BODY BENEFITS

Brush, Rasp, Pumice & File For a Beautiful Sleep. see more...

Body Benefits 4-in-1 Foot Wand
  • "i use this for my feet and i love it,works great and removes all the rough stuff" in 1 review
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Huntington, WV
Works great until the file ultimately falls off. This has happened to me 3 times. You're better off either getting one at the dollar store and replacing it constantly or buying a separate file.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Lancaster, CA
I use this for my feet and i love it,works great and removes all the rough stuff
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
Works pretty good until it starts to fall apart. I wouldn't use it in the shower because it'll start to fall apart.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Virginia Beach, VA
I loved this when I was able to use it. The buffing side worked great on my heels, which are ridiculously calloused. One recommendation, however: Do NOT leave this in the shower after using. Take it out, dry it off, and hang it up. Otherwise the brush part will mold. I left mine in the shower over night ONE night and I couldn't bring myself to use it again because it had molded.
Sam W.
Sam W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Decent product, what you would expect. Very typical and nothing special here.
Karla P.
Karla P.
Front royal, VA
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Pretty average. It works alright until it starts to fall apart. It's about the same as any you would find at a dollar store.
Bill D.