BY BODY BENEFITS #26 in Sponges & Loofahs

Colors may vary. Dual Action to Gently Cleanse And Exfoliate. This sponge is recyclable! Dual textures allow you to cleanse and exfoliate. . see more...

• What do you do with your old sponge? I like to use them to clean th...3 Answers
  • Have you had an issue with this product falling apart or otherwise ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "They also last a long time and don't unravel really fast." in 1 review
  • "It goes for a while before needing replacement, very good quality." in 1 review
  • "Rags just don't cut it, they can never get enough lather." in 1 review
Genesis J.
Genesis J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just bought this last time i went shopping and i really liked it. It gave me a nice lather and cleaned really well.
Maygan A.
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this not to harsh on the skin when used properly and makes my skin super soft
haley f.
haley f.
Lusby, MD
Love a nice exfoliating sponge.makes you feel fresh and clean after a nice long day.
Rockford , IL
This sponge was for sale for only $1.00 at Walmart, so I grabbed few of them and am very happy to say we have two hanging in our shower now and I love it! It feels great and does great to clean my entire body using very little soap. Leaves me feeling super soft & smooth.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
I only use this bath sponge in the shower. Rags just don't cut it, they can never get enough lather. I hate when I don't have it.
S T.
S T.
This is a great bath sponge. It is soft while still exfoliating the skin. I love that it suds up my shower gets and bath bars really well. It goes for a while before needing replacement, very good quality.
BEKAH S.
BEKAH S.
Great sponge that works nice in the shower. It really helps make your skin feel clean and soft. Esp after a day out in the sun
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great - It has a kind of rough part and a soft part, so it exfoliates but doesn't scratch up your skin. They also last a long time and don't unravel really fast.
Rockford , IL
What do you do with your old sponge? I like to use them to clean the shower with a shower cleaner before I toss them!
Kaley B.
Kaley B.
Trent Woods , NC
Have you had an issue with this product falling apart or otherwise not holding up?