BY BODY BENEFITS

Colors may vary. Dual Action to Gently Cleanse And Exfoliate. This sponge is recyclable! Dual textures allow you to cleanse and exfoliate. . see more...

• What do you do with your old sponge? I like to use them t...3 Answers
  • Have you had an issue with this product falling apart or ...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "It goes for a while before needing replacement, very good quality." in 1 review
  • "Rags just don't cut it, they can never get enough lather." in 1 review
  • "They also last a long time and don't unravel really fast." in 1 review
Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the size of this loofah and the multiple textures for more scrubbing power where you need it most. These come in really cute colors but are a little expensive so replacing them is kinda annoying.
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
This sponge was for sale for only $1.00 at Walmart, so I grabbed few of them and am very happy to say we have two hanging in our shower now and I love it! It feels great and does great to clean my entire body using very little soap. Leaves me feeling super soft & smooth.
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are great - It has a kind of rough part and a soft part, so it exfoliates but doesn't scratch up your skin. They also last a long time and don't unravel really fast.
Ess T.
This is a great bath sponge. It is soft while still exfoliating the skin. I love that it suds up my shower gets and bath bars really well. It goes for a while before needing replacement, very good quality.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
I only use this bath sponge in the shower. Rags just don't cut it, they can never get enough lather. I hate when I don't have it.
BEKAH S.
Hope Mills, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great sponge that works nice in the shower. It really helps make your skin feel clean and soft. Esp after a day out in the sun
Genesis J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just bought this last time i went shopping and i really liked it. It gave me a nice lather and cleaned really well.
haley f.
Lusby, MD
Love a nice exfoliating sponge.makes you feel fresh and clean after a nice long day.
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this not to harsh on the skin when used properly and makes my skin super soft
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
What do you do with your old sponge? I like to use them to clean the shower with a shower cleaner before I toss them!
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Have you had an issue with this product falling apart or otherwise not holding up?