Body Bar Systems B-BB30 30lb Body Bar

by Body Bar Systems

Body Bar, Inc. has been supporting the fitness industry with high-quality products and innovative programming for 20 years. It is our belief that the original Body Bar is the best "weighted bar" on the market. In addition to supplying the best, highest quality products, we support those products with top-notch education in the form of DVD's, Manuals, masterclasses and ongoing trainings. We know the "weighted bar" product the best. We invented it! 30lb Body Bar. 5 length. Exercise chart included. Satisfaction Ensured. Great Gift Idea. Top Quality - Manufactured to the highest specifications. High quality components. Satisfaction ensured.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Bar Systems B-BB30 30lb Body Bar!
Tracy, CA
I use to use this body bar all the time when I worked out at my local gym. I did a step aerobics class and we would use this body bar in the class while do step aerobics. It was easy to use and it was very well made.

Looking for your answer?