BeveragesEnergy & SportsBody Armor
Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12

Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12

Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12

We here can I get the cheapest in bulk of these drinks? So far meijers 10/10 sale is the best I’ve found.
Start your review of Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12!
Dezira  K.
Roanoke, VA
Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12 uploaded by Dezira  K.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are so good! Great for post workout and very affordable! I highly recommend these! #drink #sports #yummy #food #punch
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12 uploaded by Chantal K.
This drink is so delicious! This flavor is heaven on your taste buds. I just discovered this drink, and I'm obsessed. It is like Gatorade but without all the sugar and chemical stuff. It has electrolytes, vitamins, coconut water, all good things. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I meet!
Donna M.
Louisa, KY
Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12 uploaded by Donna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this drink. Definitely quenches my thirst and doesn’t leave me feeling dry. I could drink it all the time.
Matrisha B.
Gladwin, MI
This sports drink is delicious. Body Armor in my opinion is the best sports drink there is and slam packed full of flavor. This flavor is one of many delicious flavors and a good choice to pick. Like mist tropical drinks it tastes as it sounds. Its a little thick, but that's why I love them so much.
Cathie G.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: Fred Meyer Jewelers
This flavor did not disappoint. I thought it might have one flavor more over powering than another, but body armor got a good infusion of all the flavors just right in this one!
Josh G.
Bushnell, FL
Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12 uploaded by Josh G.
Purchased at: Publix
I work outside and this drink taste amazing and helps Rehydrate me and the different flavors to chose from are great.
Lawanda  W.
Kansas City, MO
Delicious and refreshing. It is hydrating and has a great flavor. It's awesome tastes natural and sweet but not sugary! I wouldn't change anything about this drink.Great value and healthy than soda.I would definitely buy again. I would also recommend to family and friends.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12 uploaded by Lindsay J.
Thirst quenching. These drinks are so delicious and flavorful. I feel like they help keep my hydrated. They taste like a juice but not as sweet which I love. I don’t feel bad when I buy these for the kids. And they love these. Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12
Crystal G.
Meridian, MS
My family’s new favorite sports drinks! Body Armor Tropical Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12 has a great hit here! It’s smooth and easy to drink. It does not leave an aftertaste like many sports drinks. It’s a bit pricey so we can’t afford it often, but when we can, we take advantage.
Brandi B.
Central Illinois
Purchased at: Amazon
I love body armor and it has really saved me these last few years. I have menieres disease and one of the medications I have to take strips the potassium from me, this drink helps me get closer to where my level needs to be, without giving me a bunch of sodium like most sports drinks. I have to stay on a low sodium diet to help keep my tinnitus from getting to extreme. I was so happy finding body armor. And there are so many good favors.