Body Armor Orange Mango Sports Drink 28 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12

by Body Armor

Ingredients- Filtered Water, Pure Cane Sugar, Coconut Water Concentrate, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Phosphate (Electorlyte), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Gum Arabic, Magnesium Oxide (Electrolyte), Natural Orange Mango Flavor With Other Natural Flavors, Calcium D-Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ester Gum, Zinc Oxide (Electrolyte), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin A Palmitate (Vitamin A), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Beta-Apo-8' Carotenal (Color), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Food Form: Liquids

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Armor Orange Mango Sports Drink 28 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12!
Irmo, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
So I started using this after I saw moms raving about how it increased their milk supply. Its delicious and very hydrating. This particular flavor is my favorite but they have many other great flavors. I usually stock up when these are on sale. They range from 1 to 2 bucks a piece. I would recommend this.
Conshohocken, PA
Purchased at: Target
My boyfriend and I are obsessed with this stuff. It's got a ton of sugar so it's definitely not that healthy but dang it's so tasty. Literally my go to when I am hungover and you can find it on sale at target usually.
No Special Diet
These are my favorite sports drinks, they taste delicious and always make me feel hydrated. They are my go to and have good flavors but the orange mango is my favorite.
Organic, Dairy Free, Paleo
Huntington, WV
I just recently discovered these and I LOVE them!!!! They are amazing and I highly recommend everyone to try them! They almost remind me of Gatorade but they have a lot more flavor. Orange mango is my favorite!!
Purchased at: Target
This drink is really great for hydration! Especially when you are breastfeeding. If you are a mom you know how dehydrated you get when you feed! Body Armor Orange Mango Sports Drink 28 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12
Organic
LOMBARD, IL
This has got to be one of my favorite flavors of body armor. Body armor hydrates better than gatorade. I love drinking this after a strenuous workout! It really makes me feel 100% again. I like getting these at Jewel because they have deals on them. Buy 3 for  a certain amount etc.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Tucson , AZ
LOVE this drink! It’s has electrolytes, and is super hydrating thanks to coconut water! The ingredients are pretty natural, especially compared to brands full of chemicals, like Gatorade. The taste is AMAZING! 10/10! I can’t get enough of this stuff!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
fayetteville
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love all of these drinks. They are so refreshing. I like taking them to the gym with me and drinking them while I go on long walks. They way better for you than them poweraid drinks
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Low Carb
My favorite flavor from the brand. Soo good, and they keep me hydrated. They do also help keep my breastmilk supply at bay due to the coconut water in it. Great price point. I buy them almost on the daily. Definitely recommend!
Springfield, MO
This drink is amazing! Super hydrating, tastes delicious, and not sugar-packed like other “sports drinks”. These are great for nursing mother’s supply too!