Body Armor Mixed Berry Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12

by Body Armor

Body Armor Mixed Berry Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12

Food Form: Liquids

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Armor Mixed Berry Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12!
Columbus, GA
The only flavored water I will drink! I’m super picky about artificial flavors in water but this one is great. It doesn’t have the powdery flavor taste and I feel extremely hydrated afterwards! The price is great and cheaper than others!
Waterford, MI
Love this after a good workout and my family that plays sports loves it too. It’s the only thing some of them will drink. The packaging is appealing and the taste is awesome. Love this product!!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Warren, OH
I was recommended to try this sports drink instead of my usual drink of choice. I do indeed think the flavor is better, and the performance to me is at least equal to my regular drink. I do recommend you give it a try, they have amazing flavor choices.
Gautier, MS
Best hydration drink on the market. They taste amazing have tons to choose from and, work great for milk supply in breastfeeding moms. I drink one a day.
Bishop, GA
One of my favorite flavors. body armors to me taste so much better cold. they are amazing & i would highly recommend this flavor!
Gaffney, SC
The best sports drink around! It taste great and I feel like it works at keeping me hydrated unlike other sports drinks.
Hollister, CA
This flavor is great! It’s a little harder to find in stores but it can be ordered on amazon easily.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb