BeveragesWaterBody Armor
Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12)

Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12)

by Body Armor

BODYARMOR is the sports drink for today's athlete, providing Superior Hydration by combining Electrolytes, Coconut Water, Natural Flavors and Natural Sweeteners. It's time to ditch your outdated sports drink and make the switch to BODYARMOR. Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz plastic bottles are available in a convenient pack of 12.

How do the lytes compare to the normal drink, taste wise?
Start your review of Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12)!
Kait F.
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Kait F.
I have been obsessed with this drink. I drink one a day and it is very refreshing. It’s not too sweet and I love that.
Ireland T.
Jasper, TN
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Ireland T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love bodyarmor lyte drinks! At 2 grams of sugar and only 20 calories per bottle what's not to love? They're perfectly flavorful, maybe a little on the sweet side but still good lol. The peach mango is one of my favorite flavors. It's more of a peach flavor with a hint of mango. Something I like to do with these drinks is I stick them in the freezer for about an hour and let them turn all slushy. It's the perfect low calorie treat!
Shellie M.
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Shellie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my two favorite Body Armor drinks. I like the lyte because they feel a little more healthy. I wish there were less carbs and they’re a little pricey, but they’re so worth it if you’re needing a sports drink.
Greg B.
Columbia Fls, MT
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Greg B.
Purchased at: Costco
This is a super good drink that’s really refreshing. Lots of different flavors but this is one of my favorite drink to get!
kristen M.
Roswell
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by kristen M.
This drink is literally all i need before the gym. I have been buying it for YEARS and don’t plan to stop anytime soon!!
Victoria V.
Elyria, OH
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Victoria V.
This is s delicious drink ..I have tried all the flavors .. the peach is bomb and the tropical coconut too my two favorites..they are very inexpensive ..
Brandee R.
Los Angeles, CA
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Brandee R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great tinker you hydrated for breastfeeding production. It increased my milk by a lot making it so much easier to stay on track with breastfeeding
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Stacy S.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love body armor drinks for when I need a boost or if I’m feeling hungover. It really helps to get me feeling back to normal. It has vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, Niacin, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Zinc, and Panthenic Acid. Lots of vitamins for healthy supplementation. I feel like it could be less sugary though.
Shira M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are great if you struggle to drink your daily intake of water. They come in a large assortment of flavors including low calorie and they all taste great. They have added vitamins and minerals to you get a dose of natural energy as well. It must be the coconut water inside that helps boost hydration’s because even one bottle helps.
Irma M.
Cape Coral, FL
Body Armor Lyte Peach Mango Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles (Pack of 12) uploaded by Irma M.
Body armor lyte peach mango is a pretty great sports drink. It's made with natural sweetener, coconut water and a ton of electrolytes and vitamins. It's a great drink to have during and after the gym to replenish everything that you've burned up. I totally recommend I'd just get a different flavor but that could just be me as I'm picky with most peach flavors. [product:body-armor-lyte-peach-mango-sports-drink-16-oz-plastic-bottles-(pack-of-12)]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily T.
Marietta, GA
il y a un an
Mackenzie G. il y a 2 mois
I was told I could drink them while I was pregnant. I also did some research and read the bottle throughly because most bottles will say not to drink while pregnant. Hope this helps !!