Body Armor Fruit Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12

by Body Armor

Body Armor Fruit Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Armor Fruit Punch Sports Drink 16 oz Plastic Bottles - Pack of 12!
Blairsville, PA
This is my favorite flavor of this product. It was a life saver when helping my body produce more milk when breastfeeding my baby. Also very refreshing on hot days. I will definitely be buying this again.
No Special Diet
This is one of my favorite drinks!! They taste so good ! One thing I noticed is when I’m very dehydrated and I drink one of these I feel much better !! So I do recommend for the taste and the super hydration!
Las Vegas, NV
Much like the brand’s other flavors, Fruit Punch Body Armor makes for a great health boost midday or first thing. It’s not overly sugary, but it’s sweet enough to thoroughly enjoy sipping on. Take a chance on this brand if you’re looking for an alternative to other sports drinks that’s easier on the tummy!
Katy , TX
My favorite for post work out and when I drink LOL when I need extra hydration this is my favorite and their light versions are the best! Tip, if you're gonna drink heavily drink one before bed and when you wake up and trust me your body will appreciate it.
Carson , CA
My husband bought this for me to try and what a surprise it tastes so good much better than other drinks to hydrate, he drinks this every time he goes to the gym or work out at home, we’ll buy it again for sure
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Purchased at: Walmart
I started drinking this when I was nursing my son last year. It really helped my supply during the hot summer and I have continued drinking it instead of Gatoraid. The fruit punch is my favorite flavor that I have tried. I repurchase it at least every other week.
Clio, SC
I really love these because they taste great with many flavors to choose from and have more to offer than the original sports drink. My favorite flavors are the fruit punch and very berry.
Pottsboro, TX
This is one of my favorite hydrating sports drinks. Some are too sweet for me, but this one is the right amount of sweetness. It also lacks the burning feeling I experience with Gatorade. The coconut water in the drink gives it such a light refreshing flavor. I definitely feel more refreshed with this than with other sports drinks!
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
This is my favorite sports drink. It taste yummy but it’s also not too sweet. It’s just right and he helps me recover from long hot days in the sun.
Yakima , WA
These are my favorite sports drinks! They taste delicious and are pretty affordable. They do have a lot of sugar but there’s also lyte options.
Organic