BY BODY ARMOR

• Has anyone ever tried these before? Are the flavors good?3 Answers
  • I having been trying to find a sports drink that doesn't ...2 Answers
Ashley O.
Papillion
I love this drink sooo much! This blows every other brand of sports drinks out of the water! The unique flavors are so thirst quenching and I love all the vitamins and nutrients it provides! I highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys sports drinks! You will be hooked!
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
This stuff tastes so good! I got it at Winco but you can get it at Fred Meyer too. I bought 14 of these to drink once a day to help get back on track with eating and drinking healthy. There's no bad ingredients in these and they also have coconut water in it as well.
Joe G.
Pennsylvania
This product is very berry forward and a bit sweet for me. I added it to a 32 oz glass of ice and just a bit more water and now I am loving it!
It has to of vitamins and electrolytes it in! Might be my new summer sport drink go to!
#stylebyjoe
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
My favorite drink right now. Its SO good. Oddly, I think I enjoy it so much because it vaguely reminds me of an adult juicy juice or something. The flavor is mild, kind of watered down, and I actually like it. It's not overly sweet or sugary.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
Ummmmm these are DELICIOUS! My husband made me try these because he works in the heat all day everyday and someone recommended these for him to stay hydrated. I was a little hesitant because I don't particularly like coconut let alone coconut water but I decided to try anyways and they're so good! I had this berry flavor along with watermelon strawberry. They are super hydrating and are only 70 calories.
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
I have nothing negative to say about these drinks! They are honestly a God send, especially for breastfeeding mommies like myself. I noticed a drop in my milk supply and someone suggested this drink to me. I kid you not, within a few hours, I was leaking. It's crazy but they work! Did I mention that they also taste really good!? My personal favorite is probably Orange Mango. I could not recommend this enough. The ONLY downside is that you can't find them in very many stores. Luckily my local Safeway carries them so I can stock up.
mallory b.
Ooltewah, TN
I have never tried this drink before. I picked it up just out of curiosity. I'm not a huge "sports drink" fan. I would rather drink water. However, I took one sip and i will be buying this at least once a week. The flavor is amazing. I love that it has a lot of vitiamins and doesn't contain a huge amount of sugar. I will be buying this for my 3 year old as well.
Kelly P.
I am a huge fan of these drinks - especially the orange mango! I get them at Target and stock up, especially when they're on sale. I was recently on a liquid diet and had to rehydrate somehow and this was by far better than Gatorade. Plus, I'm a huge fan of coconut water. Definitely something I'll be drinking more of in the New Year!
Alèta S.
Im reviewing the strawberry banana, in the words of my boyfriend who is actually the reviewer in this one: " it's a nice, lighter smoothie type consistency, I really like it though, I wouldn't say it gives me any immediate effect energy wise, or any of that, mostly just view it as a drink that has alot of vitamins in it".

Hannah G.
powell, TN
This drink is very good for after your workouts, it hydrates you has 10% coconut water. The blackout berry taste isnt the best but its still great for you. 10 out of 10 for a workout drink to stay hydrated
Laiken M.
Has anyone ever tried these before? Are the flavors good?
Bettie W.
I having been trying to find a sports drink that doesn't have a after test. I have tried others but they have a after test that I can't stand. Does Body Armor have a after test?