Body And Earth Shampoo Bar Argan Oil

Body And Earth Shampoo Bar Argan Oil

Conditions and softens hair Fresh Berry Bliss scent Protective travel tin Environmentally friendly Up to 50 washes

do you recommend it for oily thin hair?
Start your review of Body And Earth Shampoo Bar Argan Oil!
How would you rate this product?
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Body And Earth Shampoo Bar Argan Oil uploaded by DeNaris M.
Found these gems for 50 cents clearancefinds @walmart These Beauty & Earth Shamoo bars are scented with natural oils and boast helpful vitamins for your hair. They lather great, remove build up, and add body, bounce & shine. These bars are perfect for any shower and travel well. Better for your hair. Better for the planet.
Ceida G.
SanLeandroCA
Body And Earth Shampoo Bar Argan Oil uploaded by Ceida G.
It’s the most beautifulIt has coconut oil in Oregon oil And that’s vegan Smell so beautiful
Maria D.
Navarre, FL
Body And Earth Shampoo Bar Argan Oil uploaded by Maria D.
I bought this because I wanted to generate less plastic waste. It comes in a cute metal tin for storage. I don’t recommend leaving it in the shower because it will probably rust. It lathers well and it smells great. My only complaint is I need a bar for conditioner. Luckily for my poor long hair, I have oils and sprays I use to help moisturize it back to life.
Alex S.
Prichard, AL
Haven’t used it on hair yet, but I bought it because my other shampoo bar (jr liggets original) was leaving my hair smelling a little TOO natural. This bar smells great and has a nice lather to it. I will say the first ingredient is laurel sulfate, so be wary.
Michelle M.
Cincinnati, OH
I was lucky to find this in Berry Bliss at Dollar Tree and hope I can find more after trying it. I had just come back from a week long camping trip and wish I had this instead of dealing with a bottle of shampoo. Saves so much space and so easy to use. Smells great, lathers easy and although I do prefer higher end salon hair products this shampoo bar in the tin is great for travel. Wish I could find a conditioner bar. Have left my tin in the shower for a couple weeks and so far no issue or rust.
Samantha R.
Mercedes, TX
I like this product I used it while I was on a family trip in Dallas. It was very helpful because we all know this hotel shampoos don't work well especially for me I have medium length hair and it is thick and this did the job great. I even went swimming and when I showered with this my hair felt great and it had a nice scent. I bought mine at dollar tree.
Kyra S.
Madison, WI
Body And Earth Shampoo Bar Argan Oil uploaded by Kyra S.
the argan oil shampoo bar has a great clean scent (a little on the 'grandma' side of things, but i like it) and lathers wonderfully. i have short hair so i hardly need to use any for each wash, which makes it last a long time- though as its gotten smaller it has gotten a bit brittle (but you can use the pieces still!) the tin it comes in rocks, and ive had no trouble with it rusting in the shower, but the other packaging isnt super eco-friendly, which isn't ideal if you're seeking out a shampoo bar to use less plastic. all in all, i would definitely recommend!