BY BODUM

Set of Two. Bodum®Air:  Double wall glasses that breathe The intelligent silicone plug makes sure that air-pressure between the two layers of glass is always adjusted. Our insulated, double wall glass is handmade by expert artisans . Because this glass is mouth-blown, each one may have slight differences in height, thickness & weight.  Please use care when placing ice into the glass to avoid fracturing the inner layer.  We suggest placing the liquid first and then the ice. Please also avoid using metal spoons or placing the glass into a crowded dishwasher.  These glasses will help to keep hot drinks warmer and cool drinks cooler. For best results retaining heat, pre-heat the glass before use. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "They look classy and keep your coffee warm for a long time." in 1 review
  • "They look really cool and keep the beverage warm, but they can crack and break " in 1 review
Jennifer B.
These glasses are so cute and super lightweight! They are easy to grip and hold on to and won't slip out of your hands!
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I enjoy them because weather your drink is hot or cold it keeps the temp just right. I enjoy using these cups for tea and coffee but I also used them for cold drinks also. Great product to have.
Christine S.
Decorator Expert
They look really cool and keep the beverage warm, but they can crack and break
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Decorator Expert
I love the look of these glasses! They are so classy and would be a perfect edition to my french press!
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
I adore these glasses for having my coffee, and they seem to keep it hot for exponentially longer than any other cup in the cabinet. The only downside is that they are quite a bit fragile, and I've already seemed to have broken a few during the washing process!
persi  .
I love the way the liquid looks in these cups! Whenever I have guests over people always comment on the cups. The only reason I'm giving it a B is because of the price.
Kayla M.
Decorator Expert
I got these for my husband Christmas 2013 and he loves them. They look classy and keep your coffee warm for a long time. I hear they break easy so I have been cleaning my by hand, which isn't a big deal for me. Great purchase!
Susanna T.
Long Beach , CA
I love these! Modern and clean looking, they keep my coffee, hot toddies and teas warm. I use them for affogato and they're so beautiful. I hand wash.
Julia J.
Schaumburg, IL
These are not only beautiful to look at, but also a magnificent conversation starter! I love!
Chantale D.
Montreal
Beautiful coffee cups for entertaining! The instructions should be followed properly to avoid cracking or breaking.