Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesBodum
Insulated Plastic Travel French Press Coffee and Tea Mug 15-Ounce - Red

Bodum Insulated Plastic Travel French Press Coffee and Tea Mug 15-Ounce - Red

by Bodum

Features: -French press coffee and tea mug. -Bistro collection. -Material: Stainless-steel, plastic, rubber and silicone. -Double-walled plastic construction. -15 Ounce capacity perfect for hot or cold drinks. -Dishwasher safe. -Brew coffee or tea on t.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bodum Insulated Plastic Travel French Press Coffee and Tea Mug 15-Ounce - Red!
Gillian W.
Madison, WI
These are so convenient. I got one as a gift about five years ago and eventually bought myself a second one because I liked having an extra in case I forgot it at work or in the car. It’s super convenient to be able to press your coffee on the run - no need to wait for it to finish brewing or to have more complex brewing equipment.

Looking for your answer?