Bodum Electric Water Kettle

by Bodum

8 Cup, 1.0 L, 34 fl oz Bringing water to a boil seems like the most basic of kitchen chores.  And yet, it s really more complex than you might think. For example, is there a way to use less energy doing it?  What s the quickest and also the safest way?  The Bistro Electric Water Kettle is the answer to all these questions.  It s the most energy efficient way to boil water when there is no excess water boiled - just the amount that s really needed for your coffee or tea.  It s super quick and safe as the boiling water is not exposed like it would be in a pan. The Bistro is made from plastic, stainless steel and silicone. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifi.

Does this get the liquid very hot? I was thinking of purchasing , to make life a bit easier during this winter with three kids. But I've never gotten one before.
I always want to get one of these!! Where can i purchase it??
Does this product cool quickly?
Start your review of Bodum Electric Water Kettle!
How would you rate this product?
april K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Bodum Electric Water Kettle uploaded by april K.
I was given a white one for a gift, and absolutely love this! It is so easy to use and anyone can do it. I love that it has an automatic shut off when it is done. I use it for making tea or anytime I need too. It seems to boil quicker as well. Definitely a great kitchen gadget to have!
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Best thing to have as a college student who is a instant grit eater and a tea drinker! Who always want to go to the cafe when they want a quick drink or snack? Having an electric water kettle brings that to you in your room. And an idea: throw a dorm tea party!!
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
I bought this about a month ago and have used it literally every day since. It is amazing and has not let me down at all. It boils my water so quick and I love that it has an automatic off switch once it’s done boiling. It has cup measurements on the side to tell you how many cups you have poured. It’s my new favorite kitchen appliance and not to mention how cheap it was! If you drink tea or coffee on a regular basis you need one of these!
chris V.
ND
We use this every day in the mornings for french press, oatmeal or tea in the evenings sometimes. Heats the water quickly, isnt big and bulky and is graduated on the size so you can measure out how much water you need to heat.
Joanna B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This comes in handy for heating up water for my French press or for tea. Heats water extremely quickly.
Gabby C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Works great. we use it for coffee. highly recommend the product for tea and coffee drinkers
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Works perfectly we have one at work for the hot tea stays warm and super hot
Works perfectly we have one at work for the hot tea stays warm and super hot
Megan C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Heats water quickly, easy to use, great to use at work, looks nice. I'm happy with it
Ewelina S.
Gulfport, MS
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great and simple electric kettle. Nothing too extraordinary, love the simplicity of it. Gets the job done quickly. Love the simple sleek design.
Emma K.
Mount Berry, GA
Purchased at: Target
This product is great for the price. I have never had any issues with it heating water properly. It is relatively fast, which is nice. The biggest downside to this kettle is there are no options for different water temperatures like more expensive kettles have. However, for $20 this kettle is great, especially if you aren't concerned with having multiple water temperatures.