Bodum Clear Pour Over Coffeemaker (11593-01) uploaded by Kellie H.

BY BODUM

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This Bodum coffee maker is a must-have for every kitchen. Limit 5 per household. PRODUCT FEATURES Permanent stainless steel filter provides convenience. Heat-resistant borosilicate glass carafe ensures safe use. Handle with rubber grip provides comfortable use. Sleek, stylish design complements any countertop. PRODUCT CONSTRUCTION & CARE Glass, stainless steel, plastic Dishwasher safe Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty PRODUCT DETAILS 51-oz. capacity Model numbers: Black: 11593-01 Red: 11593-294 Green: 11593-565 White: 11593-913 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Rubber/Glass/Stainless Steel. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Wayfair
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This thing is the absolute best. For about the price of a cheap coffee maker this is a way better and more eco-friendly option. Plus your coffee flavor will be elevated by the pour over process as it allows more oils to make their way into the finished product.
I choose not to use filters as I want to conserve resources and my budget so I do get some "sediment" at the bottom of my beaker of coffee. I honestly don't get much of that in my mug though if I pour the coffee with enough care.
The beakers itself is quite resilient and the stainless steel filter is quite easy to clean. Personally I find that I have gotten far beyond my $20 worth out of this and I would buy it again if I had to.