BY BODUM #5 in French Presses

The Original French Press br Make Taste Not Waste Probably the Best Way to Brew Coffee 1 Dishwasher Safe 4 Quick Easy to Use 3 The Coffee Lover s Favorite Method Chambord is a true original the classic French press coffee maker designed in the fifties. And we still produce it with the same painstaking craftsmanship we used way back when with the original. The frame and lid, made of steel, undergo several chrome plating processes to obtain a durable shiny surface that will last for many years of intense use. The only difference in the production process since the fifties is our commitment to the highest standards of environmentally correct manufacturing, which is especially important during the chrome plating process. The black Chambord Polypropylene handle comes in a matte finish that not only gives a comfortable grip while serving but adds to the classic quality of the see more...

Buy on Walmart
House of Danger D.
Leesburg, VA
The Bodum Chambord 8 cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34 oz., Chrome is a lovely way to treat yourself - for me, that’s a lazy weekend morning of maybe in the evening after work. The final press is so gratifying!
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
This is the best French press in my opinion. They used these at a high end hotel I used to work for and after using it for my morning coffee I had to buy one for myself. The flavor is so much better than k-cups or drip coffee. And it looks so nice. This is super durable as well I use mine almost daily and it has held up.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Bodum makes fantastic French Press. It is easy to assemble or disassemble to clean. It presses clean and makes a smooth coffee once you learn the right ratio and grind. I'm bigger into Aeropress coffee, but French Press adds an air of decadence that no other coffee method provides.
Courtney B.
Clinton, IA
I used to brew my coffee is your typical coffee maker until my roommate introduced me to the french press! I absolutely love making my coffee in the french press because you can make the exact amount you want, you don't have to waste any coffee and the taste is much more pure!
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
I am absolutely in love with this french press! I have never used any other coffee maker since I experienced this dream! I recommend this to everyone!
Kristi S.
San Antonio, TX
I had never tried a french press until the doctor I work for brought this one to work. it's so easy to use and the coffee or tea taste great
Temis P.
Corona, NY
I've tried using this, but is not my favorite way to make coffee, i feel I doesn't taste the same, but that my opinion. No using this again.
Antasia C.
Awe I love French Presses! The coffee taste so fresh and it is stronger then a normal coffee maker. This is really easy to use and clean
Marilenny R.
Elizabeth
Me encanta usarla en la mañana cuando tengo tiempo para hacer decorar el cafe y me sienta animada en las mañana para iniciar mi vida
Bryan V.
I love Bodum and their french presses. Perfect size and looks nice on the countertop. Easily disassembles for thorough cleaning.
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How does this compare to the starbucks french press??
Sabrina B.
Mila
Do you have him at home and how do you see his use? Bodum Chambord 3 Cup French Press