BY BODUM #12 in French Presses

Dina s.
Foodie Expert
Everything about this coffee maker met or exceeded my expectations. (With one caveat, at the end of the review.)

I'd heard that all “French Presses” deposit a very small amount of coffee grounds in your coffee. Everyone said it was a small trade-off for the best cup of coffee you can easily make at home. One even said those grounds were a "badge of honor."

Well, I've been using my Bodum for weeks now and am yet to notice a single coffee ground in my coffee. Perhaps the plunger's filter mesh will deform slightly, someday, if I drop it on the floor? For now, though, the edges of plunger perfectly match up with the glass.

It really is the best coffee I've ever had. I love this thing.

My advice: buy good coffee. Know your beans, and make sure it's ground very coarse (specifically for a French Press). Find a local roaster and buy it direct.

Now, the caveat: this thing does not provide "four cups" in the American sense of the word "cup". It holds about 16 ounces. That's two cups. I believe they call this a four-cup press because it holds four demitasse, which is much closer to a half-cup.

If you like a big cup of coffee in the morning, or are filling up an insulated travel mug, then this Bodun will make enough for just one person at a time. Again, sixteen ounces. It's approximately one Starbucks Grande or a little more than one Dunkin’ Donuts medium.
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO