Bodum Brazil  French Press Coffee Maker

Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker

BY BODUM #2 in French Presses

French Press Coffee Maker. Make Taste Not Waste 8 cup, 1.0 L, 34 fl oz Probably the best way to brew coffee. Dishwasher safe. Quick & easy to use. 3 Part stainless steel filter. A greener way to brew flavorful coffee in just 4 minutes The coffee lover s favorite method The Brazil French Press coffee maker, designed in the early 80 s, was our first coffee maker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for.  Attractive and functional design at an affordable price!  The Brazil has a heat resistant, borosilicate glass beaker and a polypropyl. see more...

Bodum Brazil  French Press Coffee Maker
Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker
  • "Compared to other French Press coffee makers we have used in the past this is a much better product and we love the colour." in 2 reviews
  • "This is not my every day coffee maker, but I do love it." in 1 review
  • "However, the ease of use and convenience of a regular coffee maker are missing." in 1 review
  • "This is a good brand that will last you a long time for a good price." in 1 review
Jamie K.
Martinsburg, PA
Review for: Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, 3 cup, Black, 1 ea more...
I love this french press. Honestly, french press coffee is just better no matter what. I would recommend this French Press because it is reasonably priced and makes a wicked batch of coffee. I love the rich taste and the ease it takes to clean. Looking for a french press, here it is.
Tara L.
Review for: Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, Black, 8 cup, 1 ea more...
I know this is a French press and you’re supposed to use it to make coffee but I also use it to make tea and it’s so good! It’s very sturdy and reliable. Haven’t had any issues with it so far! Would recommend this if you’re looking for a French press.
Lela M.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, Black, 8 cup, 1 ea more...
I found this French Press on sale at a kitchen store. It’s easy to use and very convenient just to be able to add water to coffee and be done. I found it affordable. My coffee not only tastes good but it tastes clean. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kristy S.
New Braunfels, TX
Review for: Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, 3 cup, Black, 1 ea more...
Bodum is the industry standard for a reason. I don't always have to have the name brand, but for my French press, I do!  This French press is very high quality and just feels so sturdy and durable. I have had no issues with it whatsoever and it always makes a great cup of coffee!
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This is my favorite out of all the french press or pour overs I have had. I have it in black. I trust bodum to other brands out there on the market. It is super effective, affordable, and makes dang good coffee! Nice and strong like I like it and need it!
Lindsay T.
I'm the "coffee snob" among my friends, so I absolutely adore learning about the different types, methods, and in's and out's of brewing it to optimal java perfection. If your Keurig or drip machine isn't cutting it anymore, or you're simply looking to branch into the very fascinating world of coffee, the many gadgets and gizmos can be a little intimidating. The French Press can be a great way to test the water, and specifically, the Bodum French Press. French presses are one of the cheapest alternate methods of coffee-brewing you can invest in, and with just a little bit of practice, you'll be brewing flavorful morning cups and crisp afternoon cold-brews in no time. The Bodum brand French Press is also one of the cheapest of its kind you can purchase, and while you may decide to invest in a slightly more expensive one down the road, this easy-to-find contraption will more than serve its purpose for the price.
Jeanette Z.
I got this for my mom a few years ago for Christmas. It's held up very well! I live with her, so I get to use it too! Combine it with the use of an electric kettle and it's just coffee heaven. It's really the best and easiest way to make coffee! Not to mention it's the most waste-free way to make coffee! There is no waste except for the coffee grounds, and the packaging your coffee comes in. That's quite important to me. We have also used it to make tea. Yummy!
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I found this french press on sale at TJ-Maxx and I had to pick it up. I quickly fell in love with how amazing the coffee tasted after using this because of how smooth and rich it was. I use this mostly for my Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee even though it is not the recommended way to make it in a french press, it still comes out great. I've used this pretty much every weekend since I bought it and it's still holding up months later. It can be difficult to clean at times but that is usually with all french presses. I highly recommend this to all coffee drinkers!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
love this little guy just wish that the replacement screens were not an arm an a leg. You pretty much can buy another one to just replace the plunger or the screen stuff for it. Great coffee, and It doesn't disappoint. I can boil water and have coffee in a few minutes.
Alicia S.
This product does make a deliciously strong cup of coffee! It does take a little more time (and effort) than an ordinary, run of the mill electric coffeemaker, but: it pays off. If you prefer lighter roasts, I think this would be an excellent match- the darker roasts become too oily in the french press brewing method, since there is no paper filter to trap the oils released in the brewing process. Just research the brewing methods and you won't wind up with a muddy tasting cup of coffee! Just be warned, you *will* wind up with some occasional grounds in the bottom of the last cup, especially if you are like me and try to pour out every possible last drop. The mesh screen isn't fine enough to catch everything from going through. All together, this was my go-to coffee maker for years, and then I discovered the Chem-ex. Now THERE is a great way to make coffee! Best I have ever had.
Alicia S.
Does anyone else have an issue with the screen part coming loose during usage? Mine never used to, and now it happens often when I make coffee, and that means I get grounds in whatever cup gets poured last! Never good when you are entertaining and trying to make a good impression!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Jenn R.
How much better is French press coffee versus a regular brewed coffee from a coffee maker? [product:bodum-brazil--french-press-coffee-maker]
Erin W.
Cleveland , OH
How does this compare to normal brew coffee? How long does it take to brew? And what type of coffee beans do you use?