BY BODUM #2 in Coffee Grinders

There’s more to great coffee than choosing exquisite beans and the right brewing method. Freshly grinding the  beans right before they come in contact with hot water makes the difference in taste that real coffee connoisseurs  appreciate. The BISTRO Blade Grinder is the perfect tool for this.  It’s small enough to stay put on the counter for easy access and its cable can be stored inside the grinder at the bottom.  It’s got a transparent lid so the fineness grade can be observed.  The longer the grind the finer the powder.  This powerful and handy grinder is made from stainless steel, plastic and rubber. We think it’s quite cute. Grinds coffee beans quickly and efficiently for fresh brewing. Stainless. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley M.
Just got this coffee grinder and so far so good. You can grind as course or as fine as you want. We use it for a course grind and it works perfectly for using a French press.
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
Best little coffee grinder out there. This little guy really packs a punch. I'm the only coffee drinker in my house, so this size is perfect for just me. I've had mine for years and haven't had any issues. This is a must-have for anyone who drinks coffee at home. If you've been buying your coffee pre-gound, it's time to invest in this grinder!
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
This product is great not only for grinding coffee, but also spices. I have also used it to make my own loose leaf tea. It's so easy to use and easy to clean. I have other products by Bodum, such as a coffee press, and have found the quality of their products to be very good.
Michael H.
York, PA
This little monster is perfect for getting your coffee grinding done and done quickly! I also use it to grind herbs and spices if I have the time, but it's best usage for coffee obviously and it gets the job done!
Sandy J.
The coffee grinder is actually more useful then just for grinding coffee. I also use kind for grinding while spices. I recommend buying whole spices cause the tend to be cheaper and pack a lot more flavor then ground spices.
rachel r.
This product works very well. very easy to use. affordable great well built product. can not grind much coffee at a time. but well worth to buy! i think it will last a long time
Katie P.
Somerset , KY
I love my Bodum coffee grinder! The ground always come out so even and uniform, and perfect for a nice cup of coffee or espresso! Fresh ground is always the way to go!
Zehava A.
Tarzana
Wow this looks really great and awesome and I love coffee so it would be a really good option for me to try it out and I have a never use the coffee grinder before cause I didn't know that there is something that you can find coffee at the comfort of your own home but this is looks like a really great buy
Kaitlyn W.
This thing is seriously a monster. It's perfect for what I use it for whether it's for grinding up spices and dried herbs or if I want to grind coffee. Perfect.
Divina L.
My mom loves this coffee grinder because there is nothing better than grinding your own coffee to my opinion it just adds a fresh taste to coffee.
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Does this work well?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Is it expensive and even worth it?
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX
where can you buy it?
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Who prefers grinding their own coffee vs using preground or Kcups?
Maureen B.
Can this be adjusted for different grind sizes?