Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder

There’s more to great coffee than choosing exquisite beans and the right brewing method. Freshly grinding the  beans right before they come in contact with hot water makes the difference in taste that real coffee connoisseurs  appreciate. The BISTRO Blade Grinder is the perfect tool for this.  It’s small enough to stay put on the counter for easy access and its cable can be stored inside the grinder at the bottom.  It’s got a transparent lid so the fineness grade can be observed.  The longer the grind the finer the powder.  This powerful and handy grinder is made from stainless steel, plastic and rubber. We think it’s quite cute. Grinds coffee beans quickly and efficiently for fresh brewing. Stainless.

How sturdy is this grinder in the long term?
How even a grain do you get with this type of grinder? I know it isn’t as consistent as a burr grinder but i’m looking for a less expensive option for pour over coffee
How cost effective is this product and how does it impact the flavor.
Start your review of Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder!
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder uploaded by Andrea S.
I was using a manual grinder for coarse ground beans, but when I started making espresso, this electric grinder became a must have. It saves me so much time, I can grind a couple shots in seconds with the push off a button and it's so simple. It pulverizes whole beans into fine powder for savory espresso shots.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder uploaded by March S.
Purchased at: Target
I L🖤VE coffee and we all know the fresher it is the better the flavor, of course among things like the bean itself, roast, etc. I’ve purchased this #Bodum Bistro electric coffee grinder on more then one occasion for its simplicity, ease of use, and it’s from a brand I trust. It’s just your most popular blade grinder with a stainless steel blade that on both occasions has been able withstand daily use of my bean grinding for several years! It can grind up to 60grams (about 10 cups of coffee) at 1 time in less then a minute with just a simple push of a button!! If your thinking about switching to grinding your own beans at home or looking for a reliable replacement, I definitely recommend this one! Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder
Kelley R.
Birmingham, AL
Bodum Bistro Electric Coffee Grinder uploaded by Kelley R.
We received this coffee grinder for a wedding gift and it’s super easy to use! It stores away easily as it’s pretty compact and the easiest to clean. I rinse the lid (which isn’t shown in my picture) and whips the inside out with a dry paper towel. It’s the perfect amount for our French press. We have been extremely happy with this grinder.
Samantha P.
Forest Park, IL
Does a great job and we haven't had any operational issues. Grinds the beans well and is consistent if you use the proper technique. There is also somewhat of a technique to get the button to push down correctly to get the 'pin' into the hole......you have to make sure the button is already pushed down to get things working, or it won't line up.
Robin S.
Smithville, TX
My sister bought my husband this coffee grinder for his birthday last year and he love it. It grinds the coffee just right. And it wasn't a bad price
Andrea B.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love this grinder, it’s easy to use and is sturdy. I am a huge fan of freshly ground coffee and love the smells it gives my house, especially when brewing. It’s reasonably priced and you really don’t need anything overly fancy to grind your own beans.
Ashleigh B.
This is a decent coffee grinder. I use it most days. It can be a bit messy, when you take the lid off the ground coffee and get over your countertop which is why it doesn't get 5 stars. The compact design is really nice though and it does grind well. The lid locks in place before you can push it down so it's quite safe for use too.
Robert  F.
Bloomingdale, NJ
The best product that I had I recommend that the person if he wants to buy it How grace is given.
Randy Q.
Wilsonville, OR
I love love love my grinder, I'm sure most of my coworkers feel the opposite as me, but who cares as long as I have my coffee, small grinder but has the power to get the job done. I believe I purchase at target for $15 which isn't bad at all for this little beast.
jacki J.
Indianola, IA
This coffee grinder works so quickly and chops beans so fine! I have noticed is "leaks" a little. A few pieces of coffee tend to fall out. I thought from the size it would make more grinds. It makes only a few servings at a time. However, It's easy to clean and small enough to pack away!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...