BY BODUM

- Glass Carafe with an easy to grip, non-slip handle - Includes a permanent stainless steel coffee filter - Stain resistant heating plate keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours - Easy to read back-lit Led display - Programmable up to 24 hours in advance for convenience The Bodum Programmable 12 Cup Coffee Maker is ideal for even the most particular coffee enthusiast. It features a rain shower head that uniformly distributes the water over your ground coffee for consistent extraction and a balanced full flavor. Color: Black. see more...

Lza H.
Albuquerque
I like this pot. The water tank is a bit hard to fill but if you open the lid to the carafe all the way it makes it a bit easier. The best qualities it has are the shower head for an even brew and how quickly it heats up. The brew times is phenomenal. I use this almost daily. A big gripe I have is that the reusable filter it came with just still isn't fine enough to make sure that my coffee is smooth. So I end up with a bit of grit. I guess ya just can't replace the fine filter of paper.  I would buy this pot again. I only bought a pot out of convenience, I recommend literally any other brewing method if you have the time.
Elo E.
Baldwin
Positive:
- Nice design
- Quickly heats up
- Hot water "showers" the coffee (better than single jet)
- Comes with (excellent!) permanent filter

Negative:
- cumbersome to fill with water (when using the glas pot) - water tank is not removable, hole to fill rather small
- While in operation, hot steam presses through slits in lid -> burnt myself couple of times
- Fragile glass pot

Verdict: Nice to have, but wouldn't buy it again