Lza H.
Albuquerque
I like this pot. The water tank is a bit hard to fill but if you open the lid to the carafe all the way it makes it a bit easier. The best qualities it has are the shower head for an even brew and how quickly it heats up. The brew times is phenomenal. I use this almost daily. A big gripe I have is that the reusable filter it came with just still isn't fine enough to make sure that my coffee is smooth. So I end up with a bit of grit. I guess ya just can't replace the fine filter of paper.  I would buy this pot again. I only bought a pot out of convenience, I recommend literally any other brewing method if you have the time.