Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesBodum
Bean Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Color: Beige

Bodum Bean Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Color: Beige

by Bodum

The Bean comes with two lids: one for the fridge overnight, and one with a plunger to press down the coffee grounds in the morning. The 1.5 l Bean cold brew ice coffee maker is made from plastic, silicone and stainless steel and comes in 6 beautiful c.

Will I have coffee grounds in my coffee? That’s my biggest pet peeve with my Keurig now
How well does the plunger work to bring down the coffee grounds? Does some escape at all?
How is this different than a traditional French Press coffee maker?
Start your review of Bodum Bean Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Color: Beige!
Abby H.
Bodum Bean Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Color: Beige uploaded by Abby H.
I am obsessed with this product as a coffee lover. It is a product I use daily. It is only $12!!
Victoria B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Purchased at: Target
I just got it and I’m playing around with it still. So far so good. I’ll keep you guys updated. The con that I have is sometimes the coffee grounds don’t filter completely. I’m also struggling to find the perfect ratio of water to coffee grounds. That comes with playing around with it more.
sara K.
Bodum Bean Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker Color: Beige uploaded by sara K.
Makes cold brew at home so simple! You just put your preferred beans in the bottom, fill with water, and let it sit overnight. Then in the morning, you switch the lid to the plunge lid and it’s ready to go. One star taken off because the filter doesn’t work perfectly and you tend to get some bits of beans.
Courtney  H.
Purchased at: Target
This thing works amazing. HOWEVER there is literally ZERO instructions. They don’t tell you how to do anything including how much coffee to put in. I’ve used this every day since I’ve gotten it and it’s great. ☺️💫
Katie  M.
Prosser, WA
Purchased at: Target
I love this [product:bodum-bean-cold-brew-iced-coffee-maker-color:-beige]! I love cold brew but it was always a pain to make having to sit and strain it through a cheese cloth but with this it’s such a breeze and no mess! And it was only $12!
Karley S.
Knoxville, TN
I love this thing! I got mine at Walmart for only $12. I’ve saved sooo much money by making coffee at home and not going to starbucks. It’s quick & easy to use, cheap, and fun because you can make coffee as strong or weak as you want. [product:bodum-bean-cold-brew-iced-coffee-maker-color:-beige]
Katie L.
I bought this French Press without reading thatbit was for cold brew. I use it like I would a normal french press and it works well for me. I did make the mistake of overfilling it so I made a rather large mess. But that's user error. I would definitely reccomend it, I bought it at Target.
Charee M.
I purchased this item in the black at a discounted retail store. It was priced at $7. I absolutely loved it. I immediately washed it out and allowed it to dry and use some ground coffee grinds at the bottom as instructed and I use filtered water from my Brita filteration system. I let it sit overnight and I took a cup of cold coffee and it was so satisfying! I had some more today and it was just amazing. I am making another fresh brew for in the morning and this will definitely be my preferred drink of choice in the mornings since we are now late spring/early summer here in texas.
Analisa R.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this about 2 years ago from Target and use it weekly to make my cold brew batches! Sometimes I steep it super long to make concentrate. Use a good coarse ground and fill the bottom until it reaches the clear plastic part then fill the rest with GOOD (not tap) water. I prefer to steep at least 24 hours and once some, the mesh press part is super satisfying! 10/10!!!!!!
MaryAnne A.
I like the simple design of this cold brew maker and the fact that I can brew 4 days' worth of it at a time. It's also super easy to filter the coffee grounds and that it comes with a 2nd lid you can use to store the brewed coffee. The only downside I can think of is if you dont want to store it with the coffee grounds still in there, you'll have to pour it into a different container, clean our the coffee grounds and pour it back into the jug. I store it in a different jar anyway so this doesn't really bother me