BY BODUM

Tea Brewing Doesn t Get any Purer than with the BODUM® Tea Press This unique system makes sure your tea is brewed precisely to your desired strength and aroma.  We developed the tea press with the English Tea Council over 30 years ago and we ve been perfecting it ever since.  Most of the BODUM® tea presses are made of borosilicate glass which doesn t stain and doesn t give off any taste.  The glass allows you to watch the brewing process, bringing all the beautiful tea colors to life.  Whether you love green tea, black tea or fruit teas, the BODUM® tea presses are as much a pleasure for the eye as they are for the taste buds. Capacity:  1L. see more...

Sichelle W.
Mendocino, CA
Foodie Expert
This Bodum Assam Tea Press is wonderful! No plastic (MAJOR PLUS!) and easy to clean. I also love the clear glass, that allows you to watch and maintain the level of strength you want in your infusions. Mix any loose leaf tea you like, or use fresh herbs to make a lovely hot infusion. I highly recommend it!
kim h.
Holly Springs, NC
I love my little tea press. It is definitely a one person tea pot though! Although, I like big mugs of tea. I love that you can see the tea. Very easy clean up. It feels a bit delicate but overall I love it and would definitely buy again.
Lauren E.
Foodie Expert
Easy to use, easy to clean, really can't complain. Does what it's supposed to do and feels like quality
Bekah D.
I absolutely love this tea press, It's so easy to clean and as most tea presses go this one doesn't feel as delicate. I always get complements on this when I bring it out, I have the red one with two matching cups.
Sophie R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love bodum products and this is no exception. Oozes quality a makes the tea process much more enjoyable. Easy to clean and seem sturdy and long lasting.would recommend !!
Azdehar A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Where can I buy one?
Azdehar A.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Is it good on a stove top