BY BODUM

Bodum 3-cup brazil coffee press see more...

Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
My husband and I use this all the time! We love it so much we hardly even use our Keurig for coffee anymore. It is so easy and effective for delicious, flavorful coffee. It was given to us as a wedding present and I am so glad we received it! We honestly would have bought it anyways! A perfect coffee maker.
Kathleen  K.
Rhinelander, WI
I am a coffee snob. I love to have the best cup of coffee and the Bodum press, in my opinion makes the best cup of coffee. Fresh water, freshly ground coffee is sure to delight the senses. I use mine frequently! Plus they are affordable, there are many different styles to choose from.
M H.
I love this. It's great for making coffee and also tea. But is small. It doesn't hold much hot water; therefore, the water cool fast. However, for one person serving, it's perfect.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I love our Bodum coffee press! It makes a delicious rich cup of coffee. The three cup size is a little small for us, I hade to trade it in for the six cup press.
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
This is great. I use it everyday. It's quick, easy and your coffee tastes so much better. When I go away I take it with me.