BY BODIPURE

Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
I really like these gloves I recently got them in my fabfitfun box and they left my hands feeling so smooth. Plus the directions on the back make it really easy for you to know how long to keep them on
Reshanett M.
OMG my hands and feet feeling like they were made out of silk I'm in love with this product is so awesome will be purchasing in the near future and I'm telling everyone to try this product out😍😍😍😍
Mikaela M.
This product was wonderful for my cuticles and feet! oh my gosh....made my skin baby smooth!! The longer you keep it on the better it will be.
Katrina A.
Hickory
I didn’t really take care of my hands but I started to and this was the best kind to use it made my hands soft and smooth highly recommended
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
I forget I had these but after Friday my hand hurt. Trying this idea. I’ll order more if it works. I think it was $6.99
Sephora
Jaunice T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I'm in love! my hands and feet have never been softer! I've already ordered 5 more. this is definitely a must try!
Kerissa A.
Laveen, AZ
Made my skin sooooo freaking soft i love this and will buy more i love the way my feet feel now
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
I got these in my fad fit fun box. They also came with the foot booties. This my first using this brand but I have used something similar. They were easy to put on. They were really big but once you get hands in and you mush the lotion all around to make sure you have everything covered they fit awesome. I put slippers over my feet so I could walk around and I could text and drink my beer. There is a lot of lotion after you take them off so I but socks on and had to wipe a lot of my hand before I was able to rub the rest in. Very nice treatment.
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
I received the Keratin Glove and Socks in my FabFitFun Spring box. I wasn't expecting much but after about 40mins of having the gloves and socks on I completely changed my mind.
The first thing I noticed was the smell, it's a really nice floral clean smell. The socks and gloves are big but the product is a thick lotion so you can rub it in and they'll stick. There is a lot of product left over but if you rub what's on your hands into your arms and feet into your legs your skin becomes velvet. My nails were so bad and stressed but after I've used this I noticed an immediate change. My nails look so fresh and healthy.
I wish this product was sold in stores, it is worth it in my opinion.
Manon N.
Moncton, New Brunswick
I have never try a more effective product to make my skin completely renewed, soft as silk & totally awesome!!! I went to bed with the gloves and socks and woke up a few hours later, took them both off and rubbed the remaining oil/cream all over my skin and woke up looking 10 years younger!! my skin was soooooooo soft - buying it by the cartload now !
Heather L.
Martinez, GA
Does anyone know if the product will affect a manicure or pedicure? Or is it best to use this right before a manicure or pedicure? Thanks!
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Can you do this with nail polish on? Or does it not matter?