BY BODIPURE #39 in Nail Tools

Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These are everything you could ever want in a hand treatment and more! I got these in a FabFitFun box and have since purchased 5 more. My hands have never felt so smooth and hydrated! Its like having spa treatment for your hands from the convenience of your house. They are totally worth every penny!
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Love this! Very effective and no odor! The lotion massages right in after use! My hands feel moisturized but not greasy. Thanks to FabFitFun for including it in my box! I can't wait to try the foot mask too! Definitely recommend getting the 5 pack!
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
I really wanted to love this product but it did not work as expected. It felt like just putting on lotion and wrapping a baggy around it. The love part did not want to stay on and you must leave in place for at least 20 mins.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
I recently tried these out and all I can say is I love them. First of all, I expected the product inside to be messy and hard to put on (as many of these products are), but these are so neatly packaged that all the product gets on my hands and just my hands! This is something that I don't really think about when purchasing, but in use, it makes such a difference. The smell is subtle but really nice, and it leaves my hands feeling baby soft! This product is such a treat.
Brittany M.
Concord, NC
My nails feel strong and my skin is baby soft thanks to the Bodipure Keratin Gloves and socks! I had originally planned on sleeping in them, but didn't realize they were plastic until after opening. I left them on for thirty minutes, and massaged the excess into my hands and feet. I wish they had a body bag, so I could reap the benefits all over!
Carissa M.
These were awesome! I used them on my hands and feet and when I finished they were like NEW HANDS AND FEET! My skin was soft and smooth and felt amazing. I will definitely be repurchasing these and perhaps gifting during the holidays!
Jen C.
I snagged a pack of Bodipure Keratin Gloves & Socks through the FabFitFun Warehouse Sale. Winter is so hard on my skin, especially my hands, and feet. I left the set on for 20-30 minutes, then wiped down with a warm, wet wash cloth. After applying my favorite lotion, my hands, and feet felt smooth as silk!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This pack came with hands and feet gloves/booties. There was plenty of lotion to cover my areas twice! After the 20 mins I just spread it up and down on my arms and legs. My skin felt like velvet and it was so easy to use.
Breann B.
seymour, CT
Got these in my FabFitFun box- smell great, makes hands soft for a few, hard to keep on your hands while using it, $9.99 value I wouldn't buy these. Cool thing to try-but I would run out and buy them.
Sharifa L.
I really like these gloves I recently got them in my fabfitfun box and they left my hands feeling so smooth. Plus the directions on the back make it really easy for you to know how long to keep them on
Heather L.
Martinez, GA
Does anyone know if the product will affect a manicure or pedicure? Or is it best to use this right before a manicure or pedicure? Thanks!
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
Can you do this with nail polish on? Or does it not matter?