BY BODHICHITTA BOTANICALS

Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Their body balms rock!! They leave your skin feeling fresh and hydrated!! Not greasy like some other body balms do. The scent is incredible! I'm a big fan of ylang-ylang and that coupled with rose makes for a really great scent that lasts a long time! Highly recommend this relaxing product.
Rise C.
Williston, ND
This has a woody floral scent. I love the clean feeling that this body butter has on my skin. I use this as a pamper day in cream, not so much a daily. It's a luxurious budget cream. Perfect in a gift bag with a body scrub and sponge for your bestie.
Megan T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE the smell of this. I wish I had a travel size because it really helps comfort me when I have anxiety in the car or in public. I've also used it while tanning, and it prevents me from peeling if I get a sunburn. My favorite time to use it is when I get out of the shower after shaving, because your skin is baby smooth. I highly recommend! I just wish it was easier to find :(
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Some of the body butters ever! Smell great and they don't remain greasy but you still get that greased leg look! Super smooth and buttery and I'd definitely purchase online agAin! Go grab some y'all!
Grecia M.
San Juan, TX
I definitely love this! My skin feels so so soft and looks brighter if they had a humongous bottle of this I would be so glad.
riss l.
Richland Hls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff I'd absolutely amazing. It keeps your skin so soft. I seriously recommend everyone try this product
Jennifer L.
Kelso, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This leaves my skin feeling so so soft. It has an amazing smell. It is also very therapeutic and relaxing.
Reid C.
Tupelo, MS
It smells so good and I get it every time I see it. This makes your skin feel so soft and is amazing!!
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
Besides it smelling so delicious it really does wonders for your skin! Healthy and vibrant, love it
Azailee B.
Cicero, IL
It's very wonderful actually I usually buy it every time I go to the store so I won't run out.
alexandria v.
Idk. ......
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
How does this work is this my lotion or body scrub
Jovana L.
Modesto, CA
How does this work for oily skin?
Calie P.
Oroville , CA
How is this for overly dry skin?
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this come in smaller size for a small purse?