BY BODHICHITTA BOTANICALS

Jennifer m.
This stuff is amazing! I feel not only cleaner but more relaxed while using. It's a bit pricey and not available everywhere, but a quick search on Amazon can get it to you in two days!
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
ITS JUST AWESOME !!!

The fragrance is soooo relaxing, I love how elegant is the packaging, and work real good on my skin, I would recommend this to all you guys.
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
I have bought this product and let me say that i love the smell and it leaves your skin soft.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Smells heavenly and I feel good about putting it on my skin! Leaves my body feeling silky!
Shoshanna D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells so good! The product is amazing!! I feel so clean and refreshed when I use it
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
smells soo goood and it also feels soo good putting it on ur skin i give it 5 stars
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
This product leaves my skim so soft, and it smells so good, and is lo last lasting!
Hala A.
London, ON
This product is awesome the skin is so soft after showering and thet smell is awesome to.
I like and absoluy in my refill list
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
Are there more scents for this brand?
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Is this an organic/natural product ?