BY BODHICHITTA BOTANICALS

• Does this dry out your skin? What does it smell like? 1 Answers
  • I love taking bubble baths and love trying new bath soaps and my ...4 Answers
Mackenzie L.
Sherman, IL
This product smells amazing and is really relaxing. I love bubble baths but I used up the entire bottle in about two weeks. It was totally worth it and I'm sure others don't bubble bath as often as I do.
Kristin C.
I looovveee this bubble bath!! It comes in super handy after a long, tiring, and stressful week!! I love the scent, and I plan on using it for many years to come!! I highly recommend this bubble bath to anyone who wants to relax and get rid of stress!! :)
Irene M.
Red Bluff, CA
Simply amazing everyone should try this its smells yummy and feels good on the skin. I even put a little in just my foot baths as well.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
I love my bubble baths and I always have this in my stash. Its very relaxing after a hard day at work.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First of all, I love bubble baths! Plus the name is too cute & it smells great! Definitely recommend
Ashley g.
Love love love bubble baths so relaxing and this having lavender in makes it more relaxing
Fatima R.
Amazing scent! Makes you enjoy and relax! Recommend because it makes your bath worth it.
Jackilyn P.
These bubbles smell amazing and you don't have to use that much at all to fill the tub.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This bubble bath is amazing. It smells wonderful and makes your skin feel great!!
Denisha H.
London, KY
I love taking bubble baths and love trying new bath soaps and my only question is how would you describe the smell of this product?
Rachel B.
Brundidge, AL
Does this dry out your skin? What does it smell like?