bodenusa.com uploaded by Meghan L.bodenusa.com uploaded by Briana B.

BY BODEN USA

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I have always bought Mini Boden for my daughter since she was a baby! The clothing is so so cute and really holds up against rips or tears. Most of the clothing is pretty expensive but in my opinion it is very worth it because like I said it holds up so long! I have gotten everything from pants to bathing suits to dresses and all of the designs are so sweet! Definitely will keep buying from here!
Erica D.
Boden clothes are excellent quality and the fit of the products is perfect. They have beautiful modest dresses that are super comfortable and fashionable. Free returns as well.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Great customer service and surpassed expectations.

Whenever ive need to contact Boden about any issues they have been so helpful. Surpassed at expectations.

We don't buy clothes from them that often bit when we do its always a delight
Vanessa G.
Boden has some truly great quality clothes. They are on the very pricey side. I am lucky enough that I live near their outlet ( as far as I know they only have the one and it is located near their US distribution center). Their outlet prices are awesome. All dresses are $40 and I think skirts are $30. Their size/selection at the outlet is somewhat limited but I can almost always find something I like.
Briana B.
White Bear Lake, MN
I love this brand's clothes. I would call it luxury casual. All the fabrics are so nice and they really "feel" upscale. I dont quite know how to describe it but they are cut differently with more care put into the silhouette than something you'd find at the mall. Highly recommend!
Sandra M.
Boise, ID
Love their products, styles, quality and fit. It's one of my favorite places to get clothes for myself and my kids. Not a great place for men's clothing. I love the ease of the site and great quality of images. I also like the reviews left by the customers.
Esther K.
I'll say that Boden was a nice place to shop for me in the past, however the most recent time I shopped there I had to return what I received because the dresses I ordered were not flattering. That is the hard thing about online shopping.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Cuteness overload, great quality, but I prefer to buy on sale. Pricey but unique. My favorite thing to get for my boys is the tshirts that are reversible. So soft and can inside it out after they are covered in their lunch. Haha
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
VERY expensive but they have some great classics and they are so well made. You know you are investing in a long lasting closet when you purchase from boden. I love shopping and I just discovered them not too long ago.
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Good selection of basics for my little ones at a slightly higher end price. Quality however trumps the price tag most of the time and they can have some cute unique options for my little boy as well.