BY BODDINGTONS

Renowned for its golden color, distinctive creamy head, smooth body and easy drinking character, Boddingtons is a medium-bodied pale ale. It has a creamy, malty and slightly sweet flavor and features a clean, pleasant aftertaste. see more...

Stephanie R.
Merritt Island, FL
This is one of my all time favorite beers. If you love Nitrogen based beers you should try this. It is delicious on draft, but they have made it so you still get the nice nitrogen head out of the can. Being Nitrogen based makes this beer go down very smooth with a creamy texture. It is not a dark beer. This is a decent beer for new beer drinkers or anyone who likes to try new beers.
janine N.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
i simply love this beer. a girl friend that went to england for some time reccomended it as a good beer that you can get in the us. a nice change from guinness and a treat to me. creamy is how i would discribe it. a medium-bodied pale ale. It has a creamy, malty and slightly sweet flavor and features a clean, pleasant aftertaste.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
Boddingon isn't much different from any of the american ales. It's just british, so i guess there's a draw for some people. On tap, it's cold and wonderful. In a can or bottle, it's pretty good, but nothing out of this world. I can't see spending the import price on it unless that's all you can do.
Delicious and smooth! Boddington's is an amazing English pale ale - creamy and sweet with a refreshing aftertaste. The distinctive can never fails to get attention when you order a Boddington's, and I can guarantee when you're done you'll want another!
Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
For a girl who prefers lighter beers, I was hooked on Boddingtons after my first trip to London. Although the cans differ from fresh draft, the same taste and flavor comes in each pour.
Alisa C.
Rohnert Park, CA
Such a great light beer. When I am not in the mood for something heavy this is my go to beer. Plus if I close my eyes and take a drink I can pretend I am in Europe.
Mayra O.
Perris, CA
Not a big fan of Boddingtons. It taste better when you mix it with Guinness Draught. I like how it foams up and the sound of the marble when you are drinking the Boddingtons.
Seth P.
Brookfield, WI
This used to be one of my go-to beers. It used to be so creamy and sweet. Recently when I get it its not as creamy and has notes of bitterness similar to Guinness.
Brittanny T.
Providence, RI
I wish Boddingtons had a crispier taste. It's kind of bland. I used to drink it all the time but I think I just liked it for the can.
D H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
BODDINGTONS 16 oz Single & Beer 4 PK CANS has great taste. We tried it first in England and we're happy to get it now in America.