BOD Man Men's  by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc

BOD Man Men's by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc

This fragrance body spray gift set includes four of our hottest men's body sprays; most wanted, black, really ripped abs, fresh blue musk. most wanted - very clean and very sexy bod black - smooth, potent and smokin hot really ripped abs - just out of the shower clean fresh blue musk - warm, sexy, and incredibly long-lasting see more...

BOD Man Men's  by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc
BOD Man Men's by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc
  • "It smells really good and is very affordable." in 1 review
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is garbage. It's dirt cheap, that's the only plus, but other than that its a total no. This product smells like a middle school locker room. Absolutely not a mature scent and no man should wear this to an important interview, etc. it would really be better to just go without.
Britt D.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I got this gift set of BOD for my husband last year for Christmas he was really happy to get it because we both love the scents they have they small so good there affordable and a very good value I would most definitely recommend
whitney j.
whitney j.
This spray smells so good! I sometimes actually wear it myself. But I also buy this spray for my boyfriend. It is very long lasting.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
They smell great. Haven't tried them all. I've smelled the blue and green and gifted both to my husband lol.
Victoria r.
Victoria r.
Somers, CT
Master Groomer Expert
i buy these all the time for my boyfriend just because i love the smell of them. the smells last so long. and they all smell amazing.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Very cheap product. I think this stuff is good for young teenage boys who start to care about their hygiene and appearance. I don't think grown men should be using this as the smells are very strong & young smelling.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Both my husband and my brother love and wear these body sprays and enjoy them quite a bit. I enjoy them because they are not overly strong and doesn't make me feel nauseated when they put it on.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
I think these just need to be discontinued. I think they smell horrible. They are cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
My best friend had one of these in his backpack just in case and the first time he sprayed it I fell in love. It has an amazing scent.
Haley L.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is relatively inexpensive and smells good, but a little goes a long way.
Richelle L.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite bod scent?