BOD Man Men's  by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc

BOD Man Men's by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc

This fragrance body spray gift set includes four of our hottest men's body sprays; most wanted, black, really ripped abs, fresh blue musk. most wanted - very clean and very sexy bod black - smooth, potent and smokin hot really ripped abs - just out of the shower clean fresh blue musk - warm, sexy, and incredibly long-lasting see more...

BOD Man Men's  by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc
BOD Man Men's by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc
  • "It smells really good and is very affordable." in 1 review
Lindsey H.
Oh man this was everybody's favorite during high school and is still popular among my friends and i love it. Its super cheap and smells really good. It also last all day long! This is a great gift for teens or even you significant other!
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is garbage. It's dirt cheap, that's the only plus, but other than that its a total no. This product smells like a middle school locker room. Absolutely not a mature scent and no man should wear this to an important interview, etc. it would really be better to just go without.
Britt D.
Knox, PA
I got this gift set of BOD for my husband last year for Christmas he was really happy to get it because we both love the scents they have they small so good there affordable and a very good value I would most definitely recommend
Rey S.
These are great! I use them after a day at work to freshen the original cologne sprayed on earlier, they are cheap and smell very similar to some of the different colognes I own, these aren't made to replace the cologne, just to use as a substitute in a pinch, I recommend for the desk drawer or for the gym locker
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Very cheap product. I think this stuff is good for young teenage boys who start to care about their hygiene and appearance. I don't think grown men should be using this as the smells are very strong & young smelling.
Brittany J.
Super cheap and smells decent. With that being said, because it's so cheap the smell doesn't last at all! It's gone within like half an hour! My boyfriend uses it to spruce up if he's sweating but thats it. If hes going to work or going out he wears something else that lasts.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
My dad uses these so I always pick them up whenever I see them on sale. He puts them in his gym bag and keeps one at work. He has other more expensive colognes but these are nice travel sizes and they are made of plastic and easier to transport.
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
My husband gets these every year for Christmas from various family members and I end up using them. I love the scents and they're so tempting and luscious. Not a bad product and great stocking stuffers.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Both my husband and my brother love and wear these body sprays and enjoy them quite a bit. I enjoy them because they are not overly strong and doesn't make me feel nauseated when they put it on.
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
Can't believe this even has a "B-" rate. More like "D" in my book. What terrible scents Bod makes! I can see the younger generations/teenagers wearing this but certainly not grown men. Yuck.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite bod scent?