BOD Man Men's  by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc

BOD Man Men's by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc

This fragrance body spray gift set includes four of our hottest men's body sprays; most wanted, black, really ripped abs, fresh blue musk. most wanted - very clean and very sexy bod black - smooth, potent and smokin hot really ripped abs - just out of the shower clean fresh blue musk - warm, sexy, and incredibly long-lasting see more...

BOD Man Men's  by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc
BOD Man Men's by Parfums de Coeur Gift Set - 4 pc
  • "It smells really good and is very affordable." in 1 review
Lindsey H.
Oh man this was everybody's favorite during high school and is still popular among my friends and i love it. Its super cheap and smells really good. It also last all day long! This is a great gift for teens or even you significant other!
Claudia D.
Sterling , VA
I really like BOD because is cheap and they smell good. My husband always have them and it's like body splash but for him and he really likes that.
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i buy these all the time for my boyfriend just because i love the smell of them. the smells last so long. and they all smell amazing.
whitney j.
This spray smells so good! I sometimes actually wear it myself. But I also buy this spray for my boyfriend. It is very long lasting.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
These usually smell good. My boyfriend keeps one in his car for after he smokes a cigarette he will use a spritz or two.
Daniel F.
This make me think of teenagers trying to smell good. They are too strong, and I'm pretty sure aren't meant to last long. Cheap, so you can't expect much.
Alexis J.
Springville, UT
This STINKS!! Bought my little brother some for Christmas, and it was seriously the CHEAPEST smelling spray
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way all of these smell. And they are cheap too. The body washes smell good too.
Briana S.
My brother used the BOD products and I used to love the smell of them. They are reasonably priced and they are great for gifts.
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
My dad uses these so I always pick them up whenever I see them on sale. He puts them in his gym bag and keeps one at work. He has other more expensive colognes but these are nice travel sizes and they are made of plastic and easier to transport.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
What is your favorite bod scent?