BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimBod Man
Freshest Cleanest Body Spray, 8 fl oz

BOD Man Freshest Cleanest Body Spray, 8 fl oz

by Bod Man

Feel confident and masculine with the long lasting aroma of this Parfums De Coeur 'Bod Man' Men's 8.0-ounce body spray. Featuring a bold, intoxicating and enticing fragrance, this 8-ounce spray offers a seductive aroma, sure to drive any woman wild. Design House: Parfums De Coeur Scent name: Bod Man Available in an 8-ounce body spray Gender: Men's We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

where can i find this or something similar to this?
Who else finds these commercials ridiculous
Start your review of BOD Man Freshest Cleanest Body Spray, 8 fl oz!
Product Highlights
Maybe it could be appropriate for younger kids in high school as it is a very cheap option to cologne.in reviews
Jack W.
Houlton, ME
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Brings me back to my teenage years thinking about this stuff. I still like it to this day actually! Classic.
Pedro D.
Philadelphia, PA
I can honestly say that this body spray product by Bod allowed me to tell confident that I won't smell like I worked all day. I really enjoyed this product. There are alternative products but I choose Bod over Axe Z body spray.
Roger L.
Phoenix, AZ
Not particularly fond of this scent.  10 years ago, I would have considered using this as my main cologne, but it’s not something I’d want to continue using now that I’m in my 30s.  Very strong scent, also a good price.
Peter S.
Cortlandt
New favorite, thanks to my wife for finding this new gem for me to try out and end up loving!
dasia G.
I think the smell is jus a little to strong if you spray it more then two times. But the bottle is cute and I can say it last for a long time. And you can get it at family dollar.
Kimberly M.
First i wanna say i think it Smells very clean,love how its not strong and lasts at least thru out the day.
Heather H.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This is definitely more for younger boys, my little brother uses it in elementary school but I would never give it to my husband. It's a cheap alternative to cologne but the price comes through in the smell. I'd get it for a child but never an adult.
Rosa H.
Brooklyn, NY
Is a spay after shower?! I really don't know but I'm curious about that ... this is a interesting gift for your man
maria N.
Fort Wayne, IN
i dont like this product just because i don't like the way it smells it is too strong to me i feel like if was a bit soft smelling i would like it
Brittney  S.
Knox, PA
My husband loves BOD body spray he really loves this one in particular because it smells so fresh and lasts all day long I love the scent I smells so good I would most definitely recommend the brand BOD