BY BOD MAN

Bod Man Fresh Guy Body Spray, 8 fl oz: Body spray Fresh Guy 8 fl oz see more...

Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good brand I feel like gets overlooked. They have a wide variety of scents for any guy (or even gals!), it's affordable and the it really lasts all day! My husband uses this scent and a few others. This one really smells fresh with a touch of sweetness. He gets compliments all the time when wearing Bod and my favorite brand of men spray for him!
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this for my brother that's 16 and i just love the smell he usually puts it on after a shower and he smells awesome. He loves it so much so I make sure to grab him 2 or 3 when I go shopping.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
It is a cheaper product.....but good for the price. Smells just like any other expensive brand, just doesn't stay as strong for as long!
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A mi esposo se lo eh comprado seguido porque tanto como a el y a mi nos gusta mucho el olor a fresco
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the better smells from this company. I love it! I also love the blue one they make
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this smell very manly and muscle scent! !!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'nnn