Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsBocce's
Bocces Bakery Limited Ingredient Natural Spooky Pumpkin Dog Treat

Bocce's Bocces Bakery Limited Ingredient Natural Spooky Pumpkin Dog Treat

by Bocce's

Your dog will flip for the great taste of Bocce's Bakery Pumpkin Treats. These all-natural treats are made using real ingredients, and pack great pumpkin flavor into each and every bite. Features: Bocce's Bakery biscuits are all-natural, wheat-free and extra tasty using real ingredients and simple recipes. Food Type: Treat Food Consistency: Crunchy Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Pumpkin Primary Ingredient: Oat Flour Package Weight: 5 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Oat Flour, Pumpkin, Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.8% Crude Fat (min) 10.7% Crude Fiber (max) 1.8% Moisture (max) 9.5% Caloric Content: 12 kcal/treat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bocce's Bocces Bakery Limited Ingredient Natural Spooky Pumpkin Dog Treat!
Lane L.
Washingtn Twp, MI
Purchased at: Target
Love these treats for my dogs! They are super soft and the perfect size for how small my dogs are. They are baked in the USA and all natural which is very important to me when finding dog treats. Great product!
Raynel S.
My dogs absolutely love Bocce's Bakery treats! The only thing we do not like about them is their limited availability in our area. Our local Pet Smart carries the seasonal varieties but they onlyget maybe 2 shipments and when they are gone that is it. :(

Looking for your answer?