BY BOCA

Boca Veggie Protein Original Chick 'N Veggie Patties.
12g protein per serving.
55% less fat than breaded chicken patties.
140 calories per serving.
Endorsed by Weight Watchers®.
4 PointsPlus® value.
Per serving.
4 vegan soy protein patties. see more...

Jess T.
Okay so... I’ve been vegetarian for over 2 years now so maybe I’ve just forgotten what a chicken patty tastes like but this really tastes like the real thing. 🤤 I like to make it as a sandwich with mayo! Grilling it is good too. Gave it 4 stars because it’s difficult to get the middle of the patty crispy! Don’t microwave it or it’ll be soggy!
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Love these “chicken” patties! They’re the perfect size to make little sandwiches with, but I mainly chopped mine up and added them to a salad! You get a box of 4 when you purchase, so my only wish is more to come in the box!
Savannah F.
Arnoldsburg , WV
10/10
These are honestly the best vegan chicken patties on the market. They are so good. They actually taste like a real chicken patty. If you make them on the stove they are so crunchy and soooo delicious. Throw some bread and barbecue sauce and you’re set for the perfect sandwich.
Stephanie H.
I have switched to vegetarian for almost a year now so I am still discovering products. I like to switch around and try different products and I have tried morning star, gardein to name to a few. This is by far the BEST brand for chick'n patties and the one I will be buying from now on because these patties taste SO good!! They actually have a little flavor to them unlike the other brands and I find it taste more like a real chicken patty than the other brands. My only regret is not discovering them sooner!! I will be buying these from now on!
Kat N.
Acton, MA
After trying Morning Stars chicken nuggets and getting scared away from those I was a little skeptical to try these at first, but let me just say, these patties just about saved my life! After being vegetarian for getting sick from eating meats it's hard to find good food that's still healthy for you and these patties do just that. Not only do they taste exactly like real chicken, even my boyfriend who eats meat loves them and eats them with me! Throw them on a bun with lettuce and mayo and you're set!! I love these so much!! I recommend them to every vegetarian I know !!
Mallorie B.
These are so dang good. To me they taste exactly like a real chicken patty. They crunch up very nicely. And a really good price to them. I make a sandwich with them but you could cut into strips for a salad as well. It's so nice to have an edible chicken patty that I can eat because before going veggie I never ate them due to the processing and chicken parts in them yuck!
Kristi C.
These are amazing! They taste so good and are super quick and easy to heat up. I have purchased these multiple times and will continue purchasing them again and again.
Tierra G.
I love these so much. They remind me of the chicken patties we used to get for school lunch. The only issue I have is the middle never seems to get crispy like the rest. Seems undercooked. Great flavor though.
Megan I.
I'm not a fan of breaded patties. It cheapens the taste of these usually very tasty products and adds unnecessary calories. The breeding is soggy if heated in the microwave. Least favorite Boca product ever.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I was kind of iffy about trying the Boca chik'n because I didn't care for some of their burgers I had before. But these were fantastic! There wasn't too much breading, and they heat up easy in the microwave. They are packaged 2 in a plastic wrap. I like to slice mine up into little pieces and dip them in BBQ sauce like nuggets... just searching for this to review I see that Boca actually has nuggets - I don't know if I'll repurchase these if I can find the nuggets.