Retailers & ServicesFoodBoca
Original Chik'n Veggie Patties

BOCA Original Chik'n Veggie Patties

by Boca

Satisfy your junk food cravings while respecting your dietary preferences with these delicious BOCA Original Chik'n Vegan Patties. A Delicious Vegan Alternative BOCA Chik'n vegan patties contain 11 grams of protein per serving. The package includes four

[product:boca-original-chikn-vegan-patties] Any good? I love the gardein brand and wanted to know how it compares.
[product:boca-veggie-protein-original-chikn-veggie-patties-4-ct] ? What's your opinion on these flavor and texture wise? Been holding off on trying for awhile because I'm a big fan of morningstar and gardien. Is it worth it?
Start your review of BOCA Original Chik'n Veggie Patties!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
BOCA Original Chik'n Veggie Patties uploaded by Zenaida P.
The original Boca Veggie Patties... One of my favorite burguer. It is a healthy product. Have a fantastic flavor. 😍 I love it! It tastes even better than real meat. Really delicious! ♥️ I like to eat it with lettuce and tomato. I'll keep buying it. I would absolutely recommend this amazing hamburger.
Rachael M.
BOCA Original Chik'n Veggie Patties uploaded by Rachael M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these!! No, they don't taste like real chicken and that's okay! I think the texture is still good and the breading of course is delicious. I make these in the microwave and it's a yummy fast meal on bread with some chips or a salad. They also are on the Fetch app right now for money back! Sorry for my already eaten sandwich 😂
Michele C.
Cleveland, OH
The Boca Chicken Veggie Patties are pretty tasty. I use them to make a quick "chicken" parmigiano by cooking in a frying pan, adding some tomato sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. The breading on the patty gets a little crunchy and is a great alternative for a veggie chicken parmigiano. The product is reasonably priced.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
I have to say that I'm highly impressed with this veggie patty. It cooks really well in an air fryer, the taste is surprisingly really good. The texture isn't bad at all. The price is decent and it comes 4 in a pack. I really enjoyed this and recommend it.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
This actually really tastes like chicken! The breading of it is very similar to chicken and it just tastes so good imo. Love that this is vegan!
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
I love these, they taste really good. In my opinion, you can't even tell they that aren't made with real chicken. They have the same consistency and taste as a real chicken patty. I make mine in the microwave and they come out great, not soggy.
Marisa S.
These Boca chikin patties are a must! They have the meat ones which are delicious too ! Constantly buy these ! A personal fav ! You can eat them as burgers or I like to cut them up into small squares and mix them with vegetables and some rice on the side 😋 😏 😌 10000/10000!
Kathy M.
Paterson, NJ
This pattie tastes pretty good as chicken patties go. I don't like eating processed often but it's a decent replacement for meat. I want a little more full robust chicken flavor to the patties and seasoning. I would recommend for a quick meal. Add toppings, vegan cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and enjoy!
Amber K.
White Oak, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just had one for dinner tonight! It was amazing. I didn’t realize that it wasn’t chicken. I heated it in the microwave first and then the oven for a few minutes for the perfect crisp. A definite purchase!
Renee W.
OMG
Yall changed my fav. boca product and now I hate it.
It's saliter and has something crunch like 'gristle' or something, I really don't know.
I am so glad I only bought two boxes and they will definitely be my last.

OMG
Yall changed my fav. boca product and now I hate it.
I am so glad I only bought two boxes and they will definitely be my last.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Callie G.
il y a un an
BOCA Original Chik'n Veggie Patties Any good? I love the gardein brand and wanted to know how it compares.
Michele C. il y a 6 mois
I haven't tried the Gardein brand so I don't know how they compare.
Jeff E.
Dublin, OH
il y a 2 ans
BOCA Original Chik'n Veggie Patties ? What's your opinion on these flavor and texture wise? Been holding off on trying for awhile because I'm a big fan of morningstar and gardien. Is it worth it?
PATRICE H. il y a 6 mois
Delicious in my opinion and none of that after taste like some other products I have tried.